The online racing simulator
Guide: Running an LFS Server
(704 posts, started , go to first unread)
#651 - kdo
c'est la 1er ligne host=
Look for player name in the config files
Quote from Roed :I run the clean up as root but the game as a normal user.

Sorry, I misspoke.
It is in the connection table on the circuit in the lower right

you need add Ply Name in CFG file.
i have attached the file.
Attached files
cfg.txt - 46 B - 255 views
Quote from MrSam :Hello,

you need add Ply Name in CFG file.
i have attached the file.

MERCI
I've added a little snippit to the LFSManual: link.

Feel free to alter around on page, not sure where it went exactly.
LFS public server
I have little to no networking experience.
My question is do you think I will be able to get a server up and running.
The computer I will use is behind or connected to a router.
Thanks in advance
ZedExx
Deleted
I need help
I need help for setting my dedicate server to internet and use lapper for drift points.
im in point that i can use it local, and thats it.
i want to get this working for my team! hope you can help me
I ned help When iamclicking Start new host in lfs and do the things to do and i click GO its poping up a window : TCP socket : bind failed

Please help i really wanna have my own host
Help!!!!
i nEED hELP!!! I hAVE gOT aLL mY pORTS fORWARDED cORRECTLY aND iT sHOWS oN lFS wORLD bUT i cANT cONNECT!
wHAT eRROR dO yOU gET wHEN yOU tRY tO cONNECT?
Quote from Bose321 :wHAT eRROR dO yOU gET wHEN yOU tRY tO cONNECT?

Heres My Error: Connection Time Out?
Quote from Dtech :I need help for setting my dedicate server to internet and use lapper for drift points.
im in point that i can use it local, and thats it.
i want to get this working for my team! hope you can help me

First Things First, BUY A LICENCE!!!
2. Before You Have Brought One, I Wont Help You xD
Quote from Kyle-Caz :First Things First, BUY A LICENCE!!!
2. Before You Have Brought One, I Wont Help You xD

There are demo servers too.

Stop being an ignorant.

Even so, i dont think he needs your help, since you didnt even know how to forward a port.
Local server.
Hi,please open in local. if you use unlocker?
if you use it, try to open my server

ip: 127.0.0.1
port: 63395

Please...
Hi. I have one problem when i start my dedicated host. Problem is that windows Firewall block server and my friends can't join game. When i turn it off, players can join. I am interesting is there some way to turn on windows firewall and don't block server ?

Also i ready topics in forum about ban players and understand that only demo user can ban player in ip address. I have S2 and i only can ban with username.

But i want to ban player with ip address and for this i need windows firewall (on) and block his ip somehow. Can someone explain how to block player's ip with windows firewall ?
Some cooperation invented a search engine for that, they named it Google.

Why should someone explain systems here while it already is explained perfectly well in various languages on numerous websites.
Quote from cargame.nl :Some cooperation invented a search engine for that, they named it Google.

Why should someone explain systems here while it already is explained perfectly well in various languages on numerous websites.

I don't understand why in this forum so many people think that i am from Mars and i can't use google ? It's because i am for Georgia ? Really ? I asked 2 questions. I don't need systems explain... And before ask here i read all topics about ban with ip address and don't find answer how to do this with windows firewall. Also as i said firewall block my server when it's turn on and can't find any way to start server when it's turn on (not off).
Quote from sti228 :I don't understand why in this forum so many people think that i am from Mars and i can't use google ? It's because i am for Georgia ? Really ? I asked 2 questions. I don't need systems explain... And before ask here i read all topics about ban with ip address and don't find answer how to do this with windows firewall. Also as i said firewall block my server when it's turn on and can't find any way to start server when it's turn on (not off).

Windows 7?

Try this (attachment).
Attached images
lfs.png
Quote from sti228 :I don't understand why in this forum so many people think that i am from Mars and i can't use google ? It's because i am for Georgia ? Really ? I asked 2 questions. I don't need systems explain... And before ask here i read all topics about ban with ip address and don't find answer how to do this with windows firewall. Also as i said firewall block my server when it's turn on and can't find any way to start server when it's turn on (not off).

Nothing to do with Georgia. Didn't even recognized the flag. But indeed... REALLY?

http://www.google.com/search?q ... rogram+firewall+windows+7
http://www.google.com/search?q ... +windows+7+ban+ip+address

You still have no clue reading the first hits/websites?
Quote from felplacerad :Windows 7?

Try this (attachment).

Yes, windows 7. Thank you.

Quote from cargame.nl :Nothing to do with Georgia. Didn't even recognized the flag. But indeed... REALLY?

http://www.google.com/search?q ... rogram+firewall+windows+7
http://www.google.com/search?q ... +windows+7+ban+ip+address

You still have no clue reading the first hits/websites?

Don't recognized flag ? Let me google that for you

I said, i read EVERY topic in this forum (ban with ip address) ! I just don't understand something and for this reason ask here.

Maybe trolling someone it's better to help him ?
-
(McEscher) DELETED by McEscher : lol wut
Quote from McEscher :No crackers here please!

May I ask you why are you quoting replys from september '13?

Its not necessary, neither helpfull.
Quote from Chriship :May I ask you why are you quoting replys from september '13?

Its not necessary, neither helpfull.

I dunno why i posted that (actually because he said "if you use unlocker" suggesting that he does use that).

I confess I'm intrigued - a ban by IP address will fail as soon as the problem person gets a new IP number, which is trivially easy for many people.
Did you reject the idea of simply using a password on your server?

Guide: Running an LFS Server
(704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG