The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Germany won we have no chance if we face them.
Unconvincing win for Germany, had they played like that against most other "top" countries they'd have been given, properly.. The second Costa Rica goal was IMO offside but the first one was brilliant
#28 - Vain
Firstly:

Secondly: The second goal of Costa Rica was just too obvious... It was a shame.
I loved the second german goal. Absolutely perfect.

Vain
i dont see us going far with that defense ... much less with the current midfield
This was a good match ! Hope to see more at least as good as this one was =)
Yay we are loosing to Ecuadro 1-0 (Not suprised)
firstly, get it right, the world cup ACTUALLY starts tomorrow at 2. secondly, i hate people who are constantly like 'england suck, they cant win, they wont win, everyone will die and roony will break his head and never play again' this is queen and country lads(and lass') have some pride for your country, even if it is turning into a PC nanny dictatorship, moving at 6mph.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
but.....your from york right? which is in england?
2-0 for Ecuador, hoooray!
-
yes it does. hehe

nah, each to his own i guess.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I live in York, and I am English, but that doesn't mean I have to be all nationalistic and "proud" of a retard like Wayne Rooney or any of his overpaid, pampered, mindless and feckless teammates, does it?

Wayne Rooney = Chav

ALL Chavs must die. Now.

I hope he breaks his head, maybe all the other chav scum in this country will copy him.
i agree chavs should be shot.....but maybe some1 can transplant his footballing part of his brain to me before you do that please!

Chavs are worse than rodents.
So 2-0 officially to Ecuador, but Ecuador's second goal was offside as far as I could see (not that I could see much as drunk as I was/am), and Poland deserved at least on equaliser with the late shots rattling the crossbar and a side post, and playing a solid game overall.
-
Quote from Spudster :Wayne Rooney = Chav

ALL Chavs must die. Now.

I hope he breaks his head, maybe all the other chav scum in this country will copy him.

btw

The worst thing i've ever seen was the opening ceremony.
Bavarian guys in Lederhosen and Dirndl everywhere. illepall
I'm asking myself who is responsible for that kind of crap

We don't have to wonder when 1.5 Billion people watching it
and think this is germany
but it's not
it's just a traditional costume worn in bavaria (and this is just 1 county of germany)

I have never seen someone around where I live in germany wearing things like that or have friends who have worn something like that.

It's like if you let Amish people dance everywhere in a US stadium to show the world amerika and then the people think this is Amerika.

just my 2 euro-cents
WHAT!? You dont actually wear lederhosen? :O
****i hate the polish team, wtf they played tonight??? this was ****ing ridiculous. i hate to be polish :'-(
Quote from PS-Peter :****i hate the polish team, wtf they played tonight??? this was ****ing ridiculous. i hate to be polish :'-(

Well they play like that all the time. i wasnt even thinking of Poland winning this. There was no way! Youre Polish? How come it says youre German?
Quote from BBO@BSR :I'm asking myself who is responsible for that kind of crap

kaiser franz i presume who happens to be bavarian
#45 - Smax
Opening ceremonies are always pants, but I have to say that this one was a bit "special", I really couldn't figure out what the big brass looking "instruments" that everyone seemed to be banging were all about.

I only managed to catch a few minutes of the opening games as I was on a bar crawl with some friends. From what little I saw the Costa Ricans were giving the Germans far too much space and far too much respect, there will be harder games to come no doubt. Still, it's nice to get off to a flying start with a win, and opening games with plenty of goals always set a tournament up nicely.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Well they play like that all the time. i wasnt even thinking of Poland winning this. There was no way! Youre Polish? How come it says youre German?

i live in germany

well i neither thought they'd win, but at least play 0:1 or 1:1 but not 0:2

and just the people in bavaria wear lederhosen, and there just a few. but now the world has this stupid image from germany xD

btw germany didn't play too well i think. costa rica is something like "fourth bundesliga" or something, compared with germany. well i've heard something like that. don't know if this is true.
Lehmann Ò_Ó this idiot xD
Quote from NotAnIllusion :So 2-0 officially to Ecuador, but Ecuador's second goal was offside as far as I could see (not that I could see much as drunk as I was/am), and Poland deserved at least on equaliser with the late shots rattling the crossbar and a side post, and playing a solid game overall.

Nope, second wasnt offside. But second goal of costa rica was offside

Anyway. WE WON! Fear our OFFENSE! :P
Quote from Vykos69 : But second goal of costa rica was offside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... mp;search=germany%20costa
It was so close. I´d say that the rightback almost played him onside. And also the linesmen are told not to raise their flag if they are not sure whether it was offside or wasn´t.
But who cares, Germany won anyway. Congrats.:throwrose
Quote from PS-Peter :i live in germany

well i neither thought they'd win, but at least play 0:1 or 1:1 but not 0:2

and just the people in bavaria wear lederhosen, and there just a few. but now the world has this stupid image from germany xD

btw germany didn't play too well i think. costa rica is something like "fourth bundesliga" or something, compared with germany. well i've heard something like that. don't know if this is true.
Lehmann Ò_Ó this idiot xD

Meh I wasnt even counting on them. The thing that made me most angry was that before game all those "stars" said that Ecuador sucks.
Quote from evosports :i agree chavs should be shot.....but maybe some1 can transplant his footballing part of his brain to me before you do that please!

Chavs are worse than rodents.

Why do you people do this? Who cares how someone choses to live there life. It's this blanket "omgtheyallsuck". I know a lot of "chavs" and they are all some of my better friends.

I went to school with "chavs" and bar the odd one or two douche bags, the rest of them were no different then anyone else.

It's this that causes problems on so many levels. One or two idiots make the stereotype for the whole group. You really should get to know people before you brand them all.

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG