The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Einmal Pizza Endstatione!

Vain
Quote from Vain :Einmal Pizza Endstatione!

Vain

:ices_rofl
LOOL
nice one
will be difficult without Frings though
Fellow Italy fans lets just stop the debate, shotglass has obviously seen a different game to us, the italian and british journalists, and his compatriots. We don't agree with him, he probably know's he's clutching at straws, but some people will never give up an argument and it isn't really important is it.

Let's just look forward to what will hopefully be a great final. Also, after Materazzi played so well in the semi final will Nesta actually come back for the final if he's fit? Only thing that makes me really feel he should is Materazzi's temperament.
Quote from Shotglass :"it means a highly organized and effective backline defense which is intended to prevent goal "

Sorry, but if thats catenaccio, every team is playing that. You have to have an organized defense, if you want to win a game. You cant just run and run towards the opponent's goal and get counter after counter.

What Italy played tactically yesterday was not catenaccio, but just great IMO. They really surprised Germany with the fact, that they were NOT as defensive as in the previous games in this WC. They had a controlled offensive and were in no way standing with two rows in the defense for the whole first 90 minutes.
I think, Borowski isnt worse than Frings. I only hope, that they dont take Kehl for Frings, because he IS much worse IMO.
Quote from hrtburnout :Go Germany

:hide:

nice one
(Go ....to where???....hehehe)
0-0

What's it going to be Germans? Hehehe
Quote from Crazy Harry :ALLEZ LES BLEUS

GER:ITA 1:2
POR:FRA 0:2
ITA:FRA 2:4

Hm, not so much goals...

josh, you're right about Materazzi, his temperament could be a great shortcoming, but I hope he will be able to behave.
And arguments about a victory are really unimportant to me, provided the victory is obtained in a clean way.
Italyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I was just falling a sleep! Woaaah!

And agaaaaaaaain a gooooooooooooooooooooal !

edit. Just cut the boring 90 minutes, the ET was the best.
Quote from Fordman :I have a Dream ( Seeing Cristiano Ronaldo crying as they loose in Semi's )

There you go
I wanted to see the penalty shootout.:weeping:
Cheaters won
I hope cheaters will not win tomorrow too...
Quote from Phlos :Cheaters won
I hope cheaters will not win tomorrow too...

So sorry for you, Phlos. Not for me.
Imho Nesta will be not able to be at 100% (and at 90% too) for that final.
He missed lot of matches, so he will not be at a good level of psicological motivation too.
I think it's quite sure that will play Materazzi.

Has anyone seen fra - por today?

It ended 1 - 0 for France, after a penalty kick (earned by Henry lol... who was the diver phlos? ), shooted by Zidane around the 30th minute of the first time.

Imho was a boring match, after the penalty kick France played strictly defensive.

And that will be a problem for us, because they played in a really "energy saving" mode for 90 minutes, instead of us that was costricted to play at 100% for 120 min.

Atm i think that the only real weak point of France is Partez, too many errors done during that match (especially the one that Figo missed in a much incredible way around 75th minute) and the old matches.

It is going to be a really interesting match.
I hope to being happy at the end of next sunday night...

P.S: if i should express an overall opinion about the semifinals, i would say that Germany was the one that should have earned the slot in the finals, together with us. Germany played much better then France and Portugal. But it was impossible to happen.

P.S:
Just found xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;mode=related&search=

and that's the argentinian version, with maradona speaking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;mode=related&search=

xD
But you agree that Italy cheats ? They always fall down, really big cheaters/loosers
I could agree on the fact that lots of players, regardless of their nationality, are great actors. But cut the hideous crap now, or open both your eyes.
god i hate catenaccio

very even game till the extra time ... guess in the end having to compete against argentina did cost a lot more energy than i thought
It was a well deserved win.

The germans were again quite aggressive and attacked the player with the ball early, but in this game, the german offense was almost not there IMO.
Quote from Shotglass :god i hate catenaccio

very even game till the extra time ... guess in the end having to compete against argentina did cost a lot more energy than i thought

You don't know what catennacio is if you think italy played that way tonight. Italy attacked more than Germany in that game, had more posession, more shots... where was the catenaccio? Better team won, Germany have been good but not good enough to deserve to win the world cup imo.

To Phlos - the worst diver in this world cup so far is a Frenchman; Thierry Henry.
Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland!!!

However was a nice match, Germany played well

And phlos, who were the divers?
Italy dominated the field from first minute!
Let's admit that you are scared!
If you want to know... yes, we will win that final too!
Quote from Phlos :But you agree that Italy cheats ? They always fall down, really big cheaters/loosers

Italy is the team with less fouls done in this Cup.
We are correct, dont smash on other players legs trying to break them!
Very good game of football that. I enjoyed it as a neutral.

I wanted Germany to go through to keep the great atmosphere, but tbh at the end I thought Italy were just the better team.

And for those going on about diving, well I thought it was a great match played in a great spirit. Probably the most sportsman like performance I have seen in a game of football in a long time, which I think was partly down to the referee letting the game flow.
Quote from joshdifabio :You don't know what catennacio is if you think italy played that way tonight. Italy attacked more than Germany in that game, had more posession, more shots... where was the catenaccio? Better team won, Germany have been good but not good enough to deserve to win the world cup imo.

italy played with 2 rows of 4 for almost 90 minutes and only got close to the german goals with counterattacks (pretty much not at all during the 2nd half) ... aka catenaccio

lippi wisely gave up on that in the extra time which eventually caused the whole game which was very even up to that point to turn around

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG