The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
World cup
World cup starts to 17:00 Group a Match 1
Germany vs. Costa Rica

Mmm wonder if Germany will win hope they do am going to watch it.
#2 - axus
Quote from faster111 :Mmm wonder if Germany will win hope they do am going to watch it.

Translation:
Mmm... wonder if Germany will win. I hope they do. I am going to watch it.
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyy!! Germany is nuts already!!
Quote from Vykos69 :Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyy!! Germany is nuts already!!

Ok tho if they win well they face england if they win there matchs?
yep, if england only goes for second place in their group and we win our group, we'll meet in first game after the groupgames. Or vice versa :P If we win both our groups and next game, we'll meet in quarterfinals. Peanlty -> germany will win. You know the rule
Quote from Vykos69 :yep, if england only goes for second place in their group and we win our group, we'll meet in first game after the groupgames. Or vice versa :P If we win both our groups and next game, we'll meet in quarterfinals. Peanlty -> germany will win. You know the rule

oh i know the rule england only lost one shot out peanlty i think.
Axus, thats naughty :icon23: (we really need a little shaky finger smilie)

Quote from Vykos69 :Peanlty -> germany will win. You know the rule

Can someone please go around to Vykos's home and kick him in the shins, preferably very hard

*cough* 5-1 *cough, cough*
Quote from Mazz4200 :Can someone please go around to Vykos's home and kick him in the shins, preferably very hard

*cough* 5-1 *cough, cough*

*cough*semifinals '90 *cough*

5-1, who cares. Wasnt an important game.
Does the 69 after your name signify the year you were born in ? if so, thats the same as me .
Thing is my sister was born 3 yrs earlier in 66, now, i'm not sure, but didn't something else happen that year

And, lets call that the end of this silly thread,
(coz quite frankly i cant think of anymore comebacks about us beating you (we really need a little spitting smilie right now )
Quote from Mazz4200 :
Thing is my sister was born 3 yrs earlier in 66, now, i'm not sure, but didn't something else happen that year

hehe. no, that's not my birthyear. And you talk about the goal, that proven by science wasnt a goal? :P So you say, you can only win, if the referee is on your site? Maybe some italians are around :P
Ahhh shutyerface, youngster :grumpy: grumble grumble, (linesman was Russian by the way, think he was knighted after that)

Anyway, at least we've got better cars than............erm.........
At least we've got better tennis players tha.............oh.......
At least we've got better trains..............ahhh

At least we've got better.....................something or other ?? than you........(leave that one with me will you )
GO AUSTRALIA!

Enough said...
at least our players get along with the manager......unlike the germans! :P
Go Scotland!
Quote from evosports :at least our players get along with our manager......unlike the germans! :P

mmm the germans dont get along with the manger this is going fun then.
hehe, no to get back to the point:

The atmosphere here in Frankfurt, where I live, is incredible positive. Everyone's smiling, people walk through town in their teams-jerseys, flags all around, on cars etc. The tension and all positive energy is really really incredible. It is for me the biggest thing ever to be in. And now I go downstairs in the garden and play a bit football with my kids, before we get ready for the game tonight!
havent you heard about ballack and klinsmann? (cant remember how u spell his name..) ballack said he wants to play and he's fit, but the manager said hes not fit and probably wont play....and yeah..

'He's tall, He's glad, He dances like me dad, Peter Crouch! Peter Crouch!'
yeah, but people dont care about that atm. Only one who cares is the press. :P The people know, that Klinsmann will decide, and he will decide right. And I guess both talked a lot about that now, and that will work out in the end. No matter if he plays or not, we'll win.
but klinsmann is known for falling out with players :P

and theres been upsets in the first day for many years...so dont be too cocky, yet..
Quote from Vykos69 :hehe, no to get back to the point:

The atmosphere here in Frankfurt, where I live, is incredible positive. Everyone's smiling, people walk through town in their teams-jerseys, flags all around, on cars etc. The tension and all positive energy is really really incredible. It is for me the biggest thing ever to be in. And now I go downstairs in the garden and play a bit football with my kids, before we get ready for the game tonight!

You weren't wearing anything purple couple of weeks ago, were you?
We will, we will, rock you (dusseldorfers now going "sch***s galaxy!").
Oh... Wrong kind of football :P
Quote from evosports :but klinsmann is known for falling out with players :P

and theres been upsets in the first day for many years...so dont be too cocky, yet..

lol, we havent lost a starting game since 1982

And no, he isnt falling out with players, I guess the english press is a bit... well, lets say "subjective"

It's funny to see, but the people have a different opinion than the press, and dont jump on their train. That's actually also quite cool.

"LETS ROLLLLL"
Quote from Vykos69 :lol, we havent lost a starting game since 1982

theres a first time for everything! like if i said england havent won the world cup since 1966.....again first time for everything!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
i think opposite...i think rooney will play....maybe not every game like some people want him to....thats just silly. Owen, i see where your coming from...but to me, now he got that goal against jamaica, thats gonna give him a boost in confidence, even if it was only against jamaica, and he seems in the best shape ive seen him for a long time. Walcott, i have mixed emotions about, Im hopeful hes gonna do well, but i dont think he will make a significant impact like some people believe he will, and crouch? well, he's hit form, so the more i see of that silly dance, the better!

yes i agree, about the penalties....we need to bit of help...ok a miracle to get us through a penalty shootout
I've always wondered why we split our sporting strength into 4? Come on one corner of Great Britain, you can do it! You can beat countries with ring roads longer than your coast line !

I live in England, but I consider myself British - I have too, i'm half worried sheep.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Ahhh shutyerface, youngster :grumpy: grumble grumble, (linesman was Russian by the way, think he was knighted after that)

Anyway, at least we've got better cars than............erm.........
At least we've got better tennis players tha.............oh.......
At least we've got better trains..............ahhh

At least we've got better.....................something or other ?? than you........(leave that one with me will you )

Why frazzle your brain, just sing a song.

"Two world wars and one world cup. Dodar, Dodar. Two world wars and one world cup, oh the do dar day!"

:3

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG