The online racing simulator
No.
God damn it, the Starctaft 2 beta ended and there isn't even a post with updates on this, this saddens my soul, I bet Diablo III will be out before this new patch.
Quote from RiGun :God damn it, the Starctaft 2 beta ended and there isn't even a post with updates on this, this saddens my soul, I bet Diablo III will be out before this new patch.

And your point? You can use it as another thing to play while you wait.
I avoid posting to this topic as much as I can because imho it is endless useless discussion...instead, from time to time I check how much posts Scawen has posted and if the number increases I check the new ones but the mystery for me is that sometimes the number increases but there are no new posts from him... is there some supersecret section of the forum where no one is allowed?
Quote from bavorak :... is there some supersecret section of the forum where no one is allowed?

Yes, there is a secret forum for mods, devs etc.

Good example is a counter of Eric's posts, search engine returns only one of his posts.
Quote from adamshl :Yes, there is a secret forum for mods, devs etc.

Good example is a counter of Eric's posts, search engine returns only one of his posts.

If that's truth, this explains why I can't acces some posts i randomly tried to go to:

rockclan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Yes, if we move posts to the bin, that is in part of the forum that only mods & admins can see. It's no big secret, I'd imagine most large forums have one. About 16 out of every 1000 posts end up in there.
Quote from Bob Smith : About 16 out of every 1000 posts end up in there.

That is kinda a scary number. 1.6% of all posts go in the bin. . . Meaning you've tossed about 30 of my posts . . . Hmm : /
Quote from blackbird04217 :And your point? You can use it as another thing to play while you wait.

My point is that I haven't looked at these forums since mid March and I come back to see if there is any progress with negative results, just that.
Thats why Scawens post counter went from 3998 to 3999 without visual post contact
...................1674 posts later, i would of thought this conversation would of been over. its done when its done. Im sure your happy with LFS the way it is if your still on here and playing. The less you moan, the less the devs have to post and the more time they have to complete the update.

simple
What post do u guys think this thread will be on by the time LFS S3 is released? 3500?
Quote from Gabkicks :What post do u guys think this thread will be on by the time LFS S3 is released? 3500?

3501.. because ill be saying "Finally!"
Quote from obzelite :as long as post 4000 is telling us that they changed the current version to alloy mods, user cars and tracks, before they pull the pin i'll be happy.

thats my best case scenario atm

No, no, no.

No modding is one of the best things about LFS. I don't have to download tracks/cars just to get onto a server. IT JUST WORKS

Plus for every 1 decent mod, you'll have to sift through 10 utter crap ones.
Quote from xtraction :...................1674 posts later, i would of thought this conversation would of been over. its done when its done. Im sure your happy with LFS the way it is if your still on here and playing. The less you moan, the less the devs have to post and the more time they have to complete the update.

simple

and you are here too saying the same old things: the game what it is, time doesnt matter, dont like get out, and etc.

So, if you realize, you are not different from what you criticize.

BTW, is Scawen alive?
Quote from Speed Soro :and you are here too saying the same old things: the game what it is, time doesnt matter, dont like get out, and etc.

So, if you realize, you are not different from what you criticize.

BTW, is Scawen alive?

Not really, im not criticising LFS. i love it the way it is. I have no problems. No where in that post did i say anything about not liking it.
Quote from r8response :No, no, no.

No modding is one of the best things about LFS. I don't have to download tracks/cars just to get onto a server. IT JUST WORKS

Plus for every 1 decent mod, you'll have to sift through 10 utter crap ones.

+1 for this.

And the layout system is just wonderful. ( Will be better if we get a few more objects. )
And I strongly disagree.

If it was moddable, many years of agonizing boredom would have been easily avoided. Years which still seem to carry on who knows for how long.
Quote from JPeace :it really does show how good the game is that people will sit and troll, yet they won't leave.

Not really, every forum has that

(I'm not saying LFS is poor btw)
Lets found a group of Racers that test user-made mods, cars and tracks, and than add one every month or similar. Would result in people working hard to have their stuff added. Well, just an idea. :detective
I'd rather not see crappy mod content. Being a SIM and all, the standards are no less than real life.

And there's little hope of the community reinforcing quality standards when we are still divided over race, drift and cruise servers.
Quote from Mattesa :And there's little hope of the community reinforcing quality standards when we are still divided over race, drift and cruise servers.

We're not divided over that at all. Drift and cruise servers suck, surely everyone agrees on that
Quote from obsolum :Drift and cruise servers suck, surely everyone agrees on that

Your mum suck... And she suck damn good.

No, seriously, how can you even say that kind of thing? Did any of drifters or cruisers ever said that racing servers suck? Just leave drifters and cruisers alone to mind their own business and that's it. Scavier implented a choice of cruise servers, so why not to use it? Am i forced to race even when i am not in mood for it, just becouse i am playing LFS? Do you think that there would be more racing servers if drifting and cruising servers gone? No, there would not, i can assure you that.

I personally prefer cruising over racing and i am not scared of saying that. Flame the hell out of me if you want, i dont mind. Fill your EGO thinking than you are something more, becouse you race. At the end of the day, it's a god damn PC game, which will (hopefuly not :shy be forgotten in 10/15 years...

The thing i am afraid, is that drifters and cruisers feels like if they were something less than anyone else who bought that game. No, they are not. They have exactly the same rights as you do, who are superd00per133tfxR racer.
Haha, I didn't expect anyone to take the bait this early in the morning but boy was I wrong, you did a wonderful job there

For what it's worth, I couldn't care less about Drift or Cruise servers. I don't have a problem with them at all. Hell, I even go on LTC every once in a while I was just taking the piss, chill out.
Quote from obsolum :Haha, I didn't expect anyone to take the bait this early in the morning but boy was I wrong, you did a wonderful job there

And you think what, that i am acctualy pissed becouse of people like you? I just thought that i'd express myself, becouse i have never seen any drifter or cruiser saying anything back, to some over rated racers.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG