The online racing simulator
[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4443 posts, closed, started )
Lets found a group of Racers that test user-made mods, cars and tracks, and than add one every month or similar. Would result in people working hard to have their stuff added. Well, just an idea. :detective
I'd rather not see crappy mod content. Being a SIM and all, the standards are no less than real life.

And there's little hope of the community reinforcing quality standards when we are still divided over race, drift and cruise servers.
Quote from Mattesa :And there's little hope of the community reinforcing quality standards when we are still divided over race, drift and cruise servers.

We're not divided over that at all. Drift and cruise servers suck, surely everyone agrees on that
Quote from obsolum :Drift and cruise servers suck, surely everyone agrees on that

Your mum suck... And she suck damn good.

No, seriously, how can you even say that kind of thing? Did any of drifters or cruisers ever said that racing servers suck? Just leave drifters and cruisers alone to mind their own business and that's it. Scavier implented a choice of cruise servers, so why not to use it? Am i forced to race even when i am not in mood for it, just becouse i am playing LFS? Do you think that there would be more racing servers if drifting and cruising servers gone? No, there would not, i can assure you that.

I personally prefer cruising over racing and i am not scared of saying that. Flame the hell out of me if you want, i dont mind. Fill your EGO thinking than you are something more, becouse you race. At the end of the day, it's a god damn PC game, which will (hopefuly not :shy be forgotten in 10/15 years...

The thing i am afraid, is that drifters and cruisers feels like if they were something less than anyone else who bought that game. No, they are not. They have exactly the same rights as you do, who are superd00per133tfxR racer.
Haha, I didn't expect anyone to take the bait this early in the morning but boy was I wrong, you did a wonderful job there

For what it's worth, I couldn't care less about Drift or Cruise servers. I don't have a problem with them at all. Hell, I even go on LTC every once in a while I was just taking the piss, chill out.
Quote from obsolum :Haha, I didn't expect anyone to take the bait this early in the morning but boy was I wrong, you did a wonderful job there

And you think what, that i am acctualy pissed becouse of people like you? I just thought that i'd express myself, becouse i have never seen any drifter or cruiser saying anything back, to some over rated racers.
I am a Cruiser, a Drifter, and!!!! Racer!

And I like all

Oh and btw, I also like Banger

In LFS I'm mainly a cruiser, sometimes a dd racer and drifter, but racing in LFS is not my kinda thing. Some racers can get angry on the smallest things such as a little bumper tap. Their attitudes drove me off those servers.
Quote from JPeace :Trust you to be watching a video about insest rockclan.

Nothing wrong with it, aslong as they keep it in the family..
If we assume that, the physics will only run well on a very fast PC in single player mode. It would still be great to get a video demonstrating them.

I can't wait until I can drive it!
Quote from Miller :If we assume that, the physics will only run well on a very fast PC in single player mode. It would still be great to get a video demonstrating them.

I can't wait until I can drive it!

Damn man, you're from 2004 and still Demo!
Quote from Matrixi :And I strongly disagree.

If it was moddable, many years of agonizing boredom would have been easily avoided. Years which still seem to carry on who knows for how long.

Seriously? That's a bit extreme to say the least. I mean my life is probably pretty dull by most people's standards, but even I can find alternative means of amusement when needed.
Duh, I meant boredom with LFS. I have plenty other fun things to do than sit and wait for updates for one sim. I've no doubt nobody could really be bored with LFS yet with only 31 kilometers clocked.
Quote from Matrixi :I've no doubt nobody could really be bored with LFS yet with only 31 kilometers clocked.

I stay offline for the time being, as I don't think people would be too thrilled with me trying to race over a 3G internet connection - I'd probably be banned from every server before you could say 'lag'.
Quote from ajcham :I stay offline for the time being, as I don't think people would be too thrilled with me trying to race over a 3G internet connection - I'd probably be banned from every server before you could say 'lag'.

Not from my server, you're warm as welcome!
JPeace - You remind me of the captain of the Titanic going down with the ship.
Quote from Dac :JPeace - You remind me of the captain of the Titanic going down with the ship.

I think the same, even the bigest fanboys will someday lost their hope.
Quote from Ales_M :I think the same, even the bigest fanboys will someday lost their hope.

:nol2:
Dear lfs and lfs forum users!
Developers will not leave LFS on patch Z28. Or maybe will?
I think before S3 they won't.
For example for money
Quote from diNOSaur :Do you guys really think that devs will just f**k it someday before releasing next patch?
Before S3 they won't.
For example for cash

I have no clue what is meant by that question, care to edit that, so it makes sense?

SD.
Quote from zeugnimod ::nol2:

U know i hope im wrong tho , I still play lfs like every day but i lost the passion i had for it
Quote from Ales_M :U know i hope im wrong tho , I still play lfs like every day but i lost the passion i had for it

See, you are worse than me.

I haven't properly played in months actually. I'm just having a break from online racing to come back when the patch is released. And I'm 100% sure that it will be released.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4443 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG