The online racing simulator
I am a Cruiser, a Drifter, and!!!! Racer!

And I like all

Oh and btw, I also like Banger

In LFS I'm mainly a cruiser, sometimes a dd racer and drifter, but racing in LFS is not my kinda thing. Some racers can get angry on the smallest things such as a little bumper tap. Their attitudes drove me off those servers.
Quote from JPeace :Trust you to be watching a video about insest rockclan.

Nothing wrong with it, aslong as they keep it in the family..
Quote from Miller :If we assume that, the physics will only run well on a very fast PC in single player mode. It would still be great to get a video demonstrating them.

I can't wait until I can drive it!

Damn man, you're from 2004 and still Demo!
Quote from Matrixi :And I strongly disagree.

If it was moddable, many years of agonizing boredom would have been easily avoided. Years which still seem to carry on who knows for how long.

Seriously? That's a bit extreme to say the least. I mean my life is probably pretty dull by most people's standards, but even I can find alternative means of amusement when needed.
Duh, I meant boredom with LFS. I have plenty other fun things to do than sit and wait for updates for one sim. I've no doubt nobody could really be bored with LFS yet with only 31 kilometers clocked.
Quote from Matrixi :I've no doubt nobody could really be bored with LFS yet with only 31 kilometers clocked.

I stay offline for the time being, as I don't think people would be too thrilled with me trying to race over a 3G internet connection - I'd probably be banned from every server before you could say 'lag'.
Quote from ajcham :I stay offline for the time being, as I don't think people would be too thrilled with me trying to race over a 3G internet connection - I'd probably be banned from every server before you could say 'lag'.

Not from my server, you're warm as welcome!
JPeace - You remind me of the captain of the Titanic going down with the ship.
Quote from Dac :JPeace - You remind me of the captain of the Titanic going down with the ship.

I think the same, even the bigest fanboys will someday lost their hope.
Quote from Ales_M :I think the same, even the bigest fanboys will someday lost their hope.

:nol2:
Dear lfs and lfs forum users!
Developers will not leave LFS on patch Z28. Or maybe will?
I think before S3 they won't.
For example for money
Quote from diNOSaur :Do you guys really think that devs will just f**k it someday before releasing next patch?
Before S3 they won't.
For example for cash

I have no clue what is meant by that question, care to edit that, so it makes sense?

SD.
Quote from zeugnimod ::nol2:

U know i hope im wrong tho , I still play lfs like every day but i lost the passion i had for it
Quote from Ales_M :U know i hope im wrong tho , I still play lfs like every day but i lost the passion i had for it

See, you are worse than me.

I haven't properly played in months actually. I'm just having a break from online racing to come back when the patch is released. And I'm 100% sure that it will be released.
That is the boring side of have no money: you cant afford with iRacing.:monkey:
Quote from Speed Soro :That is the boring side of have no money: you cant afford with iRacing.:monkey:

And even if you are rich enough to afford iRacing you have to come back to the boring LFS forum to tell everyone how badly LFS sucks?

So rich yet so poor.
hahaha people takes things so serious... that means that I've touched some point? just kidding, enjoy your game, take care.
Quote from Dac :JPeace - You remind me of the captain of the Titanic going down with the ship.

A better analogy would be the musicians playing as the ship is sinking.

"Situation normal, don't worry people, everything is alright!"
Quote from Speed Soro :hahaha people takes things so serious... that means that I've touched some point? just kidding, enjoy your game, take care.

Well, I didn't take anything serious.

Looks like you are clutching at strwas to find something to mock so you have the last word.
Quote from kimd41 :Damn man, you're from 2004 and still Demo!

Used my demo login by accident
I have yet another two cents to throw into the fountain.

I was looking at the "Is LFS dying?" thread and This is what I thought about.
  • I feel that many people have gotten use to the big grid racing (25+ cars) and have forgotten that it may only take a 10 car grid to have a good time.
  • I feel that there is a large group of drivers who just look at the server list and feel like LFS is too dead to get any good racing so they shut it down. If for once they jumped back into the midly populated servers then there could be a domino effect and more people would pile in. Then servers could be filled again.
  • People forgot this have been the devs' full time jobs for the years (is it 7+ now?). If they don't work on LFS then they don't attract customers and then they don't make money. They have families to support and in order to do that, they need to put together a quality piece of work that can stay competitive with the uber-realistic market.
  • If they put out a pile of crap, then what do they get? Probably something along the lines of racers moaning about something that took forever and is only partially finished. Then a large part of the community would likely throw themselves behind another sim and LFS's reputation for quality (allbeit slow quality) would be destroyed. Just think about Windows Vista and you might get what I mean.
If you don't agree with me, state your own ideas but I don't think I'll be responding as I don't care for the stupid out-of-the-ass arguments that plague these forums.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG