The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :It's Scawen's way to let know he is still alive

When will it be released?

At 4000 posts?
4004?
4444?

If it wasn't already posted I would've said 1337.
Ah, now I know why it is taking so long... they can't spell the name of the car. :bananadea
Quote from Mrwei :Tyre Physics Progress Report & Sirocco discussion

Sirocco discussion

It took 54 pages till someone noticed it.
Quote from herki :It took 54 pages till someone noticed it.

no, they just added it.
I think once we hit the 100 page milestone in another 6 or so months Scawen will close the thread saying this has gone on too long, if you hadn't figured it out already there is no new patch, LFS has done it's business and we have moved on.
Quote from Dac :I think once we hit the 100 page milestone in another 6 or so months Scawen will close the thread saying this has gone on too long, if you hadn't figured it out already there is no new patch, LFS has done it's business and we have moved on.

from where you are sure?
Schawen told you?
Quote from Dac :I think once we hit the 100 page milestone in another 6 or so months Scawen will close the thread saying this has gone on too long, if you hadn't figured it out already there is no new patch, LFS has done it's business and we have moved on.

And there was me thinking the only people who'd know this information was the development team, obviously, I was wrong.

I think we should all bow down to your superior knowledge.
Quote from JPeace :Don't shoot me, I talk sense.

My honest opinion is that the release will be in the near future. I think its great that only three (?) devs can make a game this successfull and the fact that they have tried something this ambitious is great in itself. I would like to thank the developers for all their hard work since LFS first started right up until now.

(not that they will ever read this)

I agree with you completely.
No, he's just trolling. He is under the impression that because there isn't a new patch today that there isn't a new patch at all. It's the attitude of a pre-teenager, but that's Dac for you. A man of little brain.

Be patient is all I can say
Quote from rockclan :If it wasn't already posted I would've said 1337.

I was referring to Scawens own forum posting counter.

its @ 3998 at the moment
Just wanted to throw in a small thought.

Every day you think about how we are one day further from the original release date when we are actually one day closer to the real one.
Quote from Rappa Z :Just wanted to throw in a small thought.

All some of you guys think about is how every day we are moving further from the original release date. What you should be thinking about is how every day we are moving closer to the actual release date.

Thats positive thinking, though to me, some donkey and carrot picture springs to mind...
Quote from Rappa Z :Just wanted to throw in a small thought.

Every day you think about how we are one day further from the original release date when we are actually one day closer to the real one.

When I think about the release date is reminds me of the N64 game super mario world, you had to get x amount of stars to be able to fight against bounser, whos door was at the top of a set of stairs, if you ran up these stairs without x amount of stars the stairs were never ending.
Phew, they corrected the spelling mistake. Now we should be expecting the car soon.

By soon I mean this year.
Quote from Mrwei :Tyre Physics Progress Report & Sirocco discussion

Sirocco discussion

Whoops!
Quote from RasmusL :Another optimist in this thread I see
(Also, post #300!)

Yeah, the glass is always half full for me.

P.S. Scawen is on post 3,999.... this is tense.
Post 4000 is reserved for TEST patch 0.6A :shhh:
Quote from kimd41 :Post 4000 is reserved for TEST patch 0.6A :shhh:

Or for a post in the next "when will the patch be released" thread
Quote from Uke :I think it's the second one

If that is the case, it better be a meaningful post. And it must include a release date.
by meaningfull post, do you mean that they have to explain why they decided to devellop Duke Nukem Forever instead of LFS ?
Scawen's 4k post has been saved by franky

We still have a chance to see the light if 0.6A :something
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG