The online racing simulator
Quote from JazzOn :About smoking?

It's not healthy

Naw, i know its not healthy. Just ... i dont know. I had quite a few beers at this time when the pic was taken, thats where's the funneh face is from :3
My friend combined a picture of me and my girlfriend to create something that escaped from the dark lagoon...

Right Jakg...I'm not bloody happy...How did you get hold of that picture of my wife???
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
-
(DaveWS) DELETED by DaveWS
me chilling out during a fieldtrip to quebec city
Attached images
SAM_0062.JPG
Please do not post any pictures.

Thank you.
Hot emo girl!
Let me guess, your face posted onto your girlfriends head? Well Jakg's one looks much better.
derp
malaka
AAArgghhh.. My eyes!
<3 haters
Quote from G!NhO :Let me guess, your face posted onto your girlfriends head? Well Jakg's one looks much better.

ROFL.... harsh, I'd think Klutch and JakG's edited picture would make a hot lesbian couple.
Quote from Jakg :My friend combined a picture of me and my girlfriend to create something that escaped from the dark lagoon...

Just think, that's what your children will look like
Quote from AMB :ROFL.... harsh, I'd think Klutch and JakG's edited picture would make a hot lesbian couple.

Quote from Klutch :Your picture

Im sorry, but thats not acceptable

How can u stand this style?
Quote from G!NhO :Let me guess, your face posted onto your girlfriends head?

other way round actually
Quote from hazaky :Im sorry, but thats not acceptable

How can u stand this style?

+1

yeah, why can't you be normal... you know... wearing clothes like normal ppl without piercings ( me and everybody else in here but jackg ) ?
He wants to be different and not so "boring" like us, he does that by dressing like a half baked fag. No offense.
Do your nails man!

Me eating a Mars bar!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG