The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :There are threads for PSN's and XBL's, but you probably wanted only those who play RDR right?

mainly, but not fussed will add anyone from here
Danowat32

xbl & psn
I believe I ran into Danowat on free roam yesterday, he was doing a gang hideout and my friend who was quite a prick went after him
deadwolfbones on PSN
This game is awesome! Was quite funny when I accidentally killed my Stalion (while on it) because I auto aimed on a dog that I was trying to kill, who ran infront of me xD

Was pretty pissed and had to do the mission again =/
Quote from JJ72 :I believe I ran into Danowat on free roam yesterday, he was doing a gang hideout and my friend who was quite a prick went after him

Ahhh, so that was you was it?, JJ72RG?.....

asshat
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Where is everyone? I logged in thinking you'd all be online, but it's deserted!

Oh that's right, it's Friday night and some people have lives. My mistake
Quote from Dajmin :Where is everyone? I logged in thinking you'd all be online, but it's deserted!

Oh that's right, it's Friday night and some people have lives. My mistake

Well at that time i was sleeping, then riding, then being hit by a car then riding some more. And that brings me to now
Which means i need to get Sexbox gold membership and i will be hunting me some mythical Werewolf with you all
Just saw a guy taking a piss behind some rock He was like "c'mon man, can i have some privacy", but in Spanish
Quote from danowat :Ahhh, so that was you was it?, JJ72RG?.....

asshat

sorry it was 3 in the morning and we had a few drinks.
I'll probably be on tonight, haven't try MP yet so should be good

I've but my tag in my sig to make life easier.
Just 2 more months until I'm reunited with my xbox...
Anyone else plauged with multiplayer lock-ups?, pissing me off now.
Quote from danowat :Anyone else plauged with multiplayer lock-ups?, pissing me off now.

you mean lock-ups while in the game? or when loading?

I just had the xbox frozen on me at one of the mission in SP, I have been playing it for ten hours straight though so the poor thing probably needed a break.
lol, 10 hours straight My head starts to hurt if i play single player games more then 1.5, 2 hours.. and i loose the will generally, have to take some breaks.
Anyone had a random guy come up to them asking for help, then when you go near him he chucks you off your horse? I was like WHAT! Nearly lost my Stalion :P
Quote from Alex_Ward :Anyone had a random guy come up to them asking for help, then when you go near him he chucks you off your horse? I was like WHAT! Nearly lost my Stalion :P

Oh yes, just yesterday, on that bridge from Mexico to Rio Bravo.. He punched me and went "sucker!", but those were his last words..
I think I'm going to but RDR as an end of the school year present...in three weeks.

How big is the map relative to say GTA IV and GTA SA?
Quote from Rappa Z :I think I'm going to but RDR as an end of the school year present...in three weeks.

How big is the map relative to say GTA IV and GTA SA?

It's huge, i think they said it's twice as GTA SA..
ahhh can't wait to play it again! only 12 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes and 52 seconds to go!
-
Quote from brandons48 :You think that's bad?

I had a hooker chuck me off my horse.

Obviously you where expecting a different type of 'Toss Off' from the hooker than that then....naughty boy picking up womans of the night.
Speaking about them, it's a shame you don't have such freedom as in GTA.. He's too nice and won't play with girls
-
Quote from brandons48 :Sigh... Someone was going to say it.

Mackie The Staggie - lowering the tone of the LFS forum since April 2007
after beating the final "boss" I am enjoying the family bonding time and trival missions, it's nice that you can have some time with your family after all those trouble, and a nice chill out too, it's a smoother transition than in GTA4 where when all settles you just go out and kill more random people, or jack some cars.
Had a bit of fun in the single player with the lasso. Went online (biiig mistake) got owned loads of times and only killed 2 ppl.

Btw jj + dajmin, u cudda replied bk saying u were busy in the game instead of ignoring me :@ so rude =]
-

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG