The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
I was trying for about 30mins last night to get into free roam with a guy, gave up after numerous connection problems, poxy thing.
That was me dan, I managed to get on for about half an hour, did a gang hideout with someone before the git turned on me.

Gave up after that and went on forza.
Ahh, yeah, it was you!!.

It was fine this morning, seems to still be some connection issues that the patch didn't clear up.
Quote from Dajmin :I hopped on a random free roam last night and once again it was just people killing each other. I did manage to clear out one of the gang hideouts solo while getting sniped by some mong outside, so I think I deserve kudos for that Then I got the Rockstar achievement, so if anyone needs that achievement, feel free to kill me dead

Oh its so on when you hear the "Watch your back" music. ITS ON!!!!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from danowat :LOL

Just as a precautionary thing... any spoilers in there? Some zero punctuation reviews had em, so I just need to make sure it's coast clear
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Anyone finished the game yet?
almost there, just a few sharpshooter and survivilist ranks to go.
yes, that's what should have been!

They should keep pumping out more original co-op storylines.
I finished the game, and after that last mission im thinking "What do i do now?
Quote from AstroBoy :I finished the game, and after that last mission im thinking "What do i do now?

Isn't this the same with all games?

That's the reason why i started doing all the side missions and achievements now. I have a few missions of the main story left, but i'll wait with finishing them until i'm bored of the game.

When in doubt, go hunting!
SPOILER IN WHITE TEXT

Was anyone else pretty pissed at how it ended? I literally went 'What the fek' as they plowed bullets into him. Now I have to play as his bluddy high pitched son :X
Quote from Alex_Ward :SPOILER IN WHITE TEXT

And I don't undersstand why his son who are not married still refuse to touch woman.
loool, i love the part from 3:07 till 3:42.. how he says hi to everyone and then..
I finally got red dead!!! (happy birthday to me) everyone please add me so we can do an lfs posse up
Two questions.
I wonder what ever happened to the cattle you put out into that field before shit goes down. Lol.
And whos tried the new DLC??
new DLCs annouced!

finally mini games and gambling in free roam. for 800ms points!!! Rockstar you vampire!!! But I will still buy it all pathetically.
Just 3½ more weeks until I'm home and I can play it... :tired:
Man I'd save that 800MS points for Forza, get more out of it.
Anyone get the Undead Nightmare DLC? I got it last night, and it's EPIC. I won't spoil it for you, but let me put it this way...You are put straight into the action. It's chaotic, scary, horrific, yet super duper fun!

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG