Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
aka Grand Theft Horse

I did, for PS3 (PSN: deadwolfbones).

Hit me up if you wanna form a posse.
Congrats!
Srry, not on pc, /care.
I will pick it up next month or so, as I want to hear peoples real opinions of the game after the usual "New game OMG itz teh best!" excitement wears off.

Does look fun though! I may rent it out for a while before purchasing.
I'm getting it these days, i just gotta.. curently i'm in some 'single player block' don't know what it is, when i play single player it's like i 'have to', wierd feeling.. and instead of finishing GOW3, i end up playing BC2 online everytime.. but i'm betting that this game will crush that block!

It looks absolutely beautiful....

It doesn't look that good in the trailers.
+ photo fail, make some screenshots.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :It doesn't look that good in the trailers.
+ photo fail, make some screenshots.

What?
I could buy it for the console(s), but I'd rather wait till it comes for PC.

Which I'm fairly sure it will, since this is Rockstar we are talking about.
#9 - JJ72
it's coming out 21May over here, and I can't ****ing wait.

Split Second should occupy my attention long enough though!
I got loads of loyalty points on my "Game" card, about £35's worth, so i may spend a hard earned fiver on this, looks properly awesome tbh
Picked it up from Tesco for £29, probably be here early next week, fingers crossed it lives up to the hype-fest!!!!
Played it most of the evening yesterday... jumped straight to Free Roam with a dude from another message board in my posse. Was tons of fun, but the game's a bit glitchy right now. Servers are slightly overloaded and there's a problem with you/your weapons/your horse occasionally going invisible. Aside from that, totally awesome fun.
Glad I got the 360 version
tbh the invisibility is actually really funny/fun, but yeah... hope they fix it eventually. kinda sucks out the realism.

the gunplay is excellent if perhaps a bit too easy. the missions in free roam are great fun, and the scenery is incredible. loving it so far.
Isn't there a "pro" option for the gun play?, heard there was, turns off all assistance?
there is, yes. it's still pretty easy, though... there seems to be some "gimme" area around targets.

like I was able to pick off vultures from a few hundred yards away with a pistol on the pro setting.
Let's hope Rockstar will make a proper version for the PC this time, instead of GTA IV.
Wouldn't count on it.
I've read alot about this, and the upshot, pretty much everywhere is, forget the slight differences, and just enjoy the game.
Sure, this wouldn't make me buy a 360 or something but it does look noticably sharper..
Damn, i wish i had PS3 right now

Would love to get a PS3 with RDR and GT5. Thats all i want ...
Well, I don't have a 360, so I can't compare.

The visuals were awesome IMO when I was playing last night. The only time I had any framerate slowdown was when there were four invisible dudes fighting. :P

Grass is probably greener but it don't matter to me.
Its a lazy port, nothing more, nothing less.

Side by side, the 360 has the visual edge, but who plays the same game side by side?.

FFS, its the same friggin game, just buy it on your console of choice, enjoy it, and forget about the fanboy shite.
It looks good. Might get it on 360 on the weekend.

(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG