The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
Yeah, I did, I haven't started the "story" yet, as I need to finish the main RDR story, but this DLC has given me the push to finally finish it!.

I've played the undead online mode though, which is quite fun.
Still havent bought RDR myself, perhaps I should start keeping my eye out for it in the bargain bins...
Still fairly expensive, cheapest place currently is shopto @ £22.85
I want to get it soon. Bought a PS3 a couple of weekends ago, and now have RDR, LBP and (in the post this morning) MGS4. Haven't ventured online yet, but loving the RDR story and game. Looking forward to MGS too. And LPB will be a lot of fun when I throw myself at it properly.

What next? Uncharted 2?
Just bought the Undead Nightmare DLC,

Sweet as
Quote from tristancliffe :I want to get it soon. Bought a PS3 a couple of weekends ago, and now have RDR, LBP and (in the post this morning) MGS4. Haven't ventured online yet, but loving the RDR story and game. Looking forward to MGS too. And LPB will be a lot of fun when I throw myself at it properly.

What next? Uncharted 2?

Uncharted 2 is spectacular, but play the first one first (also great).
Quote from danowat :Yeah, I did, I haven't started the "story" yet, as I need to finish the main RDR story, but this DLC has given me the push to finally finish it!.

I've played the undead online mode though, which is quite fun.

Do you mean the Undead Zombie Waves? I've played that too. It's really cool. I love how you can throw Holy Water down, and huge beams of Lighting crash down killing all the Zombies. Explosive fun!
Cheers DWB. I wouldn't have bothered getting the first one, but if you think it'll add to the sequel then I'll get it. Thank heavens for preowned bins!
Uncharted is definitely one of the more awesome games I've played.
Tristan, get God of War Collection (1 and 2, remastered, if you haven't played them on PS2), and God of War 3! That's like a must..
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Uncharted is definitely one of the more awesome games I've played.

Not played the second but I found the first felt a bit like a second rate Tomb Raider knock off, I know lots of people like it though.

Not had a PS3 long myself. For me the most impressive games that I've played (bargain bin hunter here too) are MGS4 (I guess you have to know what to expect with MG games though) and Killzone2 which I'd only vaguely heard of and found excellent.

Also keeping my eye out for RDR on the cheap.
Demons Souls is, imo, not only one of the best games on the PS3, its one of the best games period.
Quote from danowat :Demons Souls is, imo, not only one of the best games on the PS3, its one of the best games period.

co-sign.

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG