The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
That's the problem I had. I eventually found 3 copies in my local Argos (where I only checked because it was on the way home). I tweeted about it and everything
Quote from Dajmin :That's the problem I had. I eventually found 3 copies in my local Argos (where I only checked because it was on the way home). I tweeted about it and everything

You didnt tweet it to me i feel so left out.

Speaking of i just finished up in MEXICO!!!! Interesting things go on down there

Though a amusing thing happened while i was treasure hunting. This guy was being chased by coyotes, so i decided to go into dead eye, unfortunately for him i locked onto his leg and the coyotes mauled him to death. Then i took the $5 from his body...It was full of lol.
I tweeted to everyone in the world! If you're not following @dajmin it's not my fault

I keep getting screwed over by strangers. I've yet to manage a lynch mob rescue (the hanging person always dies before I can even find them), and yesterday I got my horse stolen by a random chick in her underwear! My version of Marston needs to man up
Quote from Dajmin :I tweeted to everyone in the world! If you're not following @dajmin it's not my fault

I keep getting screwed over by strangers. I've yet to manage a lynch mob rescue (the hanging person always dies before I can even find them), and yesterday I got my horse stolen by a random chick in her underwear! My version of Marston needs to man up

Yeah, it doesn't really pay off some woman screamed "pleeease Mister! help!", i got there and there was like 10 scumbags torturing the poor woman, i didn't even had the time to pull my rifle out, and i was shot to death, like imediately, headshot or something..
Free roam is hit and miss, I tend to like raiding the gang hideouts, sometimes, the other players in the room will help out, other times, they'll just be complete asshats and do everything they can to hinder.

Really need to get into a room with some people I know, but rarely get on when others are about.
Finally got this today, add me: AxeMan0707

I'm still enjoying the single player mode. Hunting is addicting!
We should arrange a free roam hunting party, might be fun hunting with others.
You know me. I'm up for anything. I think the co-op parts are going to be stronger than the PvP bits, so I'm happy to do hunting or gang hideouts with any of you guys. Just send me an invite.

Or some mindless runs, hiding out in banks and blasting away anyone who comes through the door
can we somehow get a list going of all the ps3 and 360 people and their id's?
Quote from danowat :We should arrange a free roam hunting party, might be fun hunting with others.

I think for free roam, the gang hideouts should be more fun. When hunting in free roam, you can't skin the animals. I dunno, kind of defeats the purpose. Then again, i had mad fun with a friend when we were standing on a hill in the forrest, shooting bears like crazy.
I am up for gang hideouts, tend to do that mostly in FR.

The trouble is, whenever I am on, no one else is!!!
I've seen you online one or two times.

I'm still occupied with the single player mode to be honest. It's always like that for me. I briefly try out the multiplayer, then head back to singleplayer until i'm finished with all the missions... then comes multiplayer.
Just wish there was a bank robbery mission. In fact, I'm sort of expecting that'll be a DLC addition at some point.

And I'm with you, jibber. I usually finish the single-player before heading online. I started doing that to avoid story spoilers, but these days it's just so that I actually get finished. If I didn't I'd end up never completing it
Quote from jibber :I've seen you online one or two times.

Yeah, but you are always in bloody singleplayer mode!!!!

I wouldn't mind betting the co-op DLC may feature a heist of some sort.
Quote from Dajmin :Just wish there was a bank robbery mission. In fact, I'm sort of expecting that'll be a DLC addition at some point.

You can rob the bank in Armadillo if i'm not mistaken. Wait until it's dark, then break into one of the windows.
Is there much to steal in there?, I'll have to dust off the bandana if so!
I can't tell you to be honest. I've read it on a forum.

I'll try it sometime, but so far i couldn't bring myself to rob a bank or do other "bad" things. The main character is too much of a "nice guy" to rob a bank.
Thats what the bandana is for!!!

My John is a complete schizo, nice guy by day, complete demon by night, the beauty of the bandana!!!
I can't believe they didn't forgot to do the tumbleweeds! Respect Rockstar, such a small, but neccesary detail
The level of detail is absolutely incredible. They made up for the lack of buildings and big obvious contact like that by boosting the level of detail in the stuff you see. Realistic animals, loads of random missions, stunning graphics, etc. The Sarcastic Gamer Red Show podcast (#115 if you want to check it out) talked about a whole load of stuff that I hadn't even thought about.

I'll be available from 7pm tonight for a few hours. I might be on Batman AA, but don't let that stop you
Quote from Boris Lozac :I can't believe they didn't forgot to do the tumbleweeds! Respect Rockstar, such a small, but neccesary detail

I've seen plenty of tumbleweeds.
right, i'll do it myself!

PS3: oli17

Xbox 360:

tell me and i'll add it to the list, i'm makin this easier for everyone cos i'm nice like that
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :This is like, the third time someone has made a list like this TBH.

Oh, and, Buffalo Rifle! Shame i've killed all the buffalo... :/

fo real? what page? didn't realise sorry!
Quote from oli17 :fo real? what page? didn't realise sorry!

There are threads for PSN's and XBL's, but you probably wanted only those who play RDR right?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG