The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
wow what a sad ending. (the main story not the side mission)
Could you stfu about the ending.. jeeez, some people can't resist themselves..
spoiler alert look away now:

the ending was so sad, i wish you could just play on as John instead of his bratty son!
Wow, leaving two lines between the spoiler alert and the spoiler itself, good work. Changing the font colour to white would've been 1000x better...

(I've already finished the story so it wasn't a spoiler for me, but for most people it is!)
I really hope that spoiler isnt a actual spoiler cause if it is IMA RAGIN!!!!!

Though on the flip side, i hate riding up to some helpless old women only to find 20 bandits pop out of no where and mow me down before i know what was what....ive stopped helping people now.
Its the wild west not im your bitch west.
I hardly ever have time to help the random strangers out in the wilderness. The victim always ends up getting killed before I've ever figured out where they are On the other hand, the ones who approach you in town saying the store has been robbed or their horse has been stolen (or whatever) are usually pretty good. I spent 20 minutes chasing down a horse rustler yesterday, because I was on a slow-ass mule. But I caught the varmint in the end, sure dang.

I like that there's so many random events like that though. It makes the environment feel like it's alive and that the people matter. I accidentally killed some random guy in a town and for ages after that horse breaking missions weren't available round there. It took a few game days before somebody replaced him.

It's not as immediately grabbing as GTA4 was, but the world just works. I can't wait to get online and start posse-ing it up.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Got it today, boy it's awesome so far.. Atmosphere is great, the graphics, voice acting.. all of it..
I accidentally joined an online game yesterday (free roam) but wasn't all that impressed, since I couldn't move a foot without getting sniped. Sort of defeats the purpose of free roam as a meeting place, doesn't it? I did make my character a big fat Mexican with a huge sombrero, so maybe I asked for it
Still want to hook up with some friends and hit the other modes.

I'm now also addicted to Liar's Dice, even though bluffing against the AI when it obviously knows what you have already is a little pointless
Quote from MAGGOT : one-point-twenty-one gigiawatts!

you're such a noob lol. you couldn't even go back to basics with that. it's 21.1GW. and i'm such a nerd.
i'll get my coat.
Anyone doing much multiplayer yet?
I'll be up for some posse action tonight if someone wants to send me a message or game invite. I'd like to start with some co-op Lawbringer or Survivalist/Hunter if anyone's interested. Give me a yell.
Quote from Dajmin :Anyone doing much multiplayer yet?
I'll be up for some posse action tonight if someone wants to send me a message or game invite. I'd like to start with some co-op Lawbringer or Survivalist/Hunter if anyone's interested. Give me a yell.

Well partner that depends upon what wagon your using there sir?

If it be the 360 then yes sir I'm fine to join a posse and clean up the town....but if it's the PS3 the sir, we have an issue thar and may have to go outside and have a showdown at high noon....

..unless you a coward.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Well partner that depends upon what wagon your using there sir?

If it be the 360 then yes sir I'm fine to join a posse and clean up the town....but if it's the PS3 the sir, we have an issue thar and may have to go outside and have a showdown at high noon....

..unless you a coward.

send me an invite too please. I fancy trying the multiplayer
360 sir, and no lie. I shall see you at sun-up.
Rofl @ Mackie, funny stuff I'm gonna get this on the Xbox next week if you would like to add bouncer132 and I'll be sure to join a posse with you all .
Howdy gents, how shall i keep my horses? I've created a bond with that first brown horse you get in the game, but it seems i've lost it now I don't like it how you have to leave your horse sometimes in the middle of nowhere for a mission, and then i don't know where to find it afterwards.. I don't like picking up some random horse, i even lost the Stalion now..
Went up Sainsburys but they didn't have it in stock, might go up Game tomorrow and check in there.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Howdy gents, how shall i keep my horses? I've created a bond with that first brown horse you get in the game, but it seems i've lost it now I don't like it how you have to leave your horse sometimes in the middle of nowhere for a mission, and then i don't know where to find it afterwards.. I don't like picking up some random horse, i even lost the Stalion now..

Whistle and your horse comes to you....

....you do know how to whistle don't you? You just put your lips together and blow partner.

Doubt I'll get on tonight y'all, the internet is sure playing up something rotten right now just now and I can't stay on for anything longer than a minute.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Whistle and your horse comes to you....

....you do know how to whistle don't you? You just put your lips together and blow partner.

Doubt I'll get on tonight y'all, the internet is sure playing up something rotten right now just now and I can't stay on for anything longer than a minute.

I never whistled before.. I saw that, but didn't try it, but where does that works, only around my 'home', or wherever i am? And what horse does that apply to, the first one or the Stalion.. i have those two at the moment..
I sent ya a PM Macks .

Think I'll get this game tomorrow instead, looks like fun
Quote from Boris Lozac :I never whistled before.. I saw that, but didn't try it, but where does that works, only around my 'home', or wherever i am? And what horse does that apply to, the first one or the Stalion.. i have those two at the moment..

It works wherever you are, and for whichever horse is your primary ride.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It works wherever you are, and for whichever horse is your primary ride.

Awesome, cheers

About Possies, have you created one? Two of my friends are inviting me in theirs, is there any way that the two of us and some other folks from forum gather around, even though we're not in the same Posse?
Quote from Dajmin :360 sir, and no lie. I shall see you at sun-up.

that was a brilliant time. Got very epic in the bank
Yup, the first massacre was brilliant, but the others were alright in a sort of less crazy way. Need to try it somewhere else next time
yup. Would have been better with more people too. We should see how many people fit in a stage coach
I have it. It's pretty good. Still haven't played much of it, as I'm working on my platinum trophy in BC2 (1 more trophy left! ).

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG