The online racing simulator
Congratulations, by the beautiful work, great.
We must now work to change the trees from all circuits (tracks) I never saw a job on them, letting them clearer as the mountains of Kyoto.
Agree with you there, but can the trees be changed to high resollutions?
Respect.

Thank you Lynce.
Thanks a lot for that great effort you made!
Now I urgently need a new PC...
Thank you so much, it looks amazing !!!
Quote from The Very End :Agree with you there, but can the trees be changed to high resollutions?

They can and i would really love to have hi-res trees. Currently, the trees ruin all the quality up.
awesome lynce, as always!
Thanks for the comments once more time. I read all with a lot of atention.

The post number two has been updated.

I'm waiting by the installer, to update the post number 1.

@Schuppor, I need you soon. I will put in contact with you soon. Cheers, my friend and I'm glad you like the current work.
Great job Again!!
Thanks.
the other files:

Matte Painting

Concrete Reflections ?? (just need this one)

Regards
Very nice. Thanks, downloaded!
Good job Lynce, as always!
This kind of great works makes LFS community a better place, great work Lynce, you push it very hard and the passion you put into graphics its awesome.

Thank you once again!

Abrazo y muchas gracias en serio, muy bueno!
Oh, Lynce... =) These screenshots are awesome! Great work!
I think, you should work with lfs developers. Many racers will vote for you, if someone can talk with ScaViEr about it.
Sorry for my English
Awesome
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Added to the first post in Photorealistic Reflections zone ._

To understand better the downloads:

1. Generic + South City (inside this file you can choose Clear Day option A + Cloudy Afternoon option A)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
2. Generic + South City (inside this file you can choose Clear Day option A + Cloudy Afternoon option B)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
3. Generic + South City (inside this file you can choose Clear Day option B + Cloudy Afternoon option B)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
4. Generic + South City (inside this file you can choose Clear Day option B + Cloudy Afternoon option A)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.

5. Concrete + South City (inside this file you ca choose Clear Day option A + Cloudy Afternoon option A)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
6. Concrete + South City (inside this file you ca choose Clear Day option A + Cloudy Afternoon option B)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
7. Concrete + South City (inside this file you ca choose Clear Day option B + Cloudy Afternoon option B)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.
8. Concrete + South City (inside this file you ca choose Clear Day option B + Cloudy Afternoon option A)+ Obligatory Generic reflections.

Note: Even you can add generic and concrete files to your taste. The posibilities are infinites.

@Neto r. Gracias, man. Actualizado. Updated.

As always, thanks for the comments to ALL. A pleasure make this work.
I'm so glad that you got this pack out so early, Lynce. My service in army starts 7th of July, so now I've got more than a month to play with your outstanding addon, instead of just a week if you had released the pack 1st of July. Too bad I still have to wait till Thursday to test the pack..
Quote from Lynce :Added to the first post in Photorealistic Reflections zone ._

What is the difference between option A and B?

Nevertheless, great addon - I found at SO reflections of other buildings only on one building (near Chicane) - is it possible to make it on other buildings?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from macsy :I'm so glad that you got this pack out so early, Lynce. My service in army starts 7th of July, so now I've got more than a month to play with your outstanding addon, instead of just a week if you had released the pack 1st of July. Too bad I still have to wait till Thursday to test the pack..

Thank you, the army, also, was my first job. I was in the army two years. From 2000 to 2002. I was voluntary.

Good luck and best of lucks in the instruction.

Quote from AndRand :What is the difference between option A and B?

Nevertheless, great addon - I found at SO reflections of other buildings only on one building (near Chicane) - is it possible to make it on other buildings?

First question. The buildings. There are not the same buildings. So, there are more variety and more realism. The treatment of the light is the same in both options.

Second question. All buildings is from South City ( taking screenshots from the game) on each option from Clear and cloudy Afternoon reflections. All builings is reflected in the exact angle of that object. So is not necesary make your suggestion because there are two options. You can choose in this case what you want in the chicane.

Thank you, brother.
Thank you very much for this.

Its truly amazing work.
Great pack
thx for pack again !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG