The online racing simulator
Rally yay

don those are great pictures, can i use one as my background when i figure out what one i like the best

btw, i cant find the do not use without permission, so make it a little easier to find so people dont steal them
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wow, what lens?

Thanks Canon f/4-5,6 55-250mm IS coupled with reversed old Helios 44M 58mm f/2 manual focus lens.
The Helios-44 is my favorite MF lens ever.
That's some nasty looking water, Don. Love the ducks on the side looking at each other as if they are saying, "WTF?"
Quote from mcintyrej :
Don't worry though, I had a fiddle around and converted it into a fisheye.

Win.
Got myself my first manual lens. Pentax-A 50mm 1:1.7. It was quite misty and fungus infested, but took me just one evening to get it from this:

To this:

Broke the aperture ring in the process, but it still works in A position, so I'm not bothered. Overall, I'm very happy with my bargain.

Some other shots i took today with the lens.

Pretty nice having that f/1.7 at your disposal, eh?
Soon you'll be lusting after the A50/1.2

Unfortunately, I finally got mine and found this:

That's why I never buy used stuff..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :That's why I never buy used stuff..

This one had just been sent in for cleaning by the guy I bought it from (a personal friend, and a guy who has 100+ positive transaction ratings on the Pentaxforums marketplace). Anyway, he paid to have it shipped back to the camera repair place that "cleaned" it for a second go, under warranty. Just a pain to wait to get it back in good condition. :P
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :That's why I never buy used stuff..

I bought new body (sony a300) and one lens because it was nice bergain.
6 of my 7 lenses are bought used and were good.
Yeah, I've bought ~50+ camera-related items from eBay/pentaxforums/fredmiranda and this was my first bad experience.
for some reason, i like mercedes and bmw in 4 door versions.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG