The online racing simulator
Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :There are sort of natural boundaries at the edges of the map, if you know what I mean. Cliffs, rivers without bridges, etc. The northern side is all impassable mountain peaks, the eastern side is their version of the Mississippi river, etc.

Ok.. still cool i guess, i was hoping that like whatever you see, there's some way of going there.. but then again there are no choppers to do that..
is the valley of the gods in it?
#80 - JJ72
I just got it, starting off on a freakin Mule!
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
I'm torn now. Whether to buy online from Tesco for £33 and wait a few days, or drop into the store on my way home and pay £39.99 and get 800 MS points with it. Obviously I know which my girlfriend would prefer, but she's not going to be home yet when I get there...
LOL @ Forbin, stealth edit

£29.75 from Tesco online if you use a code.
Bought it.
Slightly modded my game so i can fly.
Have to admit It's a fantastic game.
I only got it down to £33 with the code (FTSL15-1 for anyone else who wants to use it, valid until July 31st). I understand it's compatible with Quidco as well, which is rare. So what's the other one?

And if I buy it from the store I get it NOW!
£39.99 and 800pts it is then!
She'll never go for that. Especially since she knows I have no HDD space left to buy anything with those points
Just say you found it on the way home, no one will know........
p.s., it seems Rockstar applied a "hotfix" issue last night and the disappearing/network issues have been corrected.
Just ordered it.. i won't have it till like, next monday, tuesday..
#90 - JJ72
One thing that disappoints me is the lack of Lasso in Freeroam, damn pulling your own posse members off their horse would be a heck of fun.....
is airwolf in the lair?

oh wait thats another 100 years or so
Quote from JJ72 :One thing that disappoints me is the lack of Lasso in Freeroam, damn pulling your own posse members off their horse would be a heck of fun.....

You can still knock 'em off manually.
#93 - JJ72
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You can still knock 'em off manually.

It's not as rewarding as pulling them to a sudden stop.
Quote from JJ72 :One thing that disappoints me is the lack of Lasso in Freeroam, damn pulling your own posse members off would be a heck of fun.....

..................bahahhahahahahhaha, sorry.

I'll be getting this game, for PC tho.
This looks pretty cool.. Too bad I'm too broke to even rent it at this point
Stupid local Tesco sold out. Rassin frassin shortage. Need to see if I can get to GAME tomorrow. Considering trading some stuff in for it as well, which I NEVER do.
Couple of missions (1.5-2hrs) in and..........mmmmmmm, its a slow burner me thinks.

Visually and aurally, its beautifull, really, really good looking (glad I got the 360 version :razz, but its slow to start, should take a bit more of a hold once I get into it.

Horse control is a bit funky.
Quote from danowat :LOL @ Forbin, stealth edit

£29.75 from Tesco online if you use a code.

Similar name, similar release date, different game.
#99 - JJ72
Quote from danowat :Couple of missions (1.5-2hrs) in and..........mmmmmmm, its a slow burner me thinks.

Visually and aurally, its beautifull, really, really good looking (glad I got the 360 version :razz, but its slow to start, should take a bit more of a hold once I get into it.

Horse control is a bit funky.

I actually hoped there will be more ranch work before starting all the unevitable killing.I have a very keen interest in herding cows.
I love it!

The world is made really beautiful. First thing i did was ride across the country until i reached the big river and couldn't get accross. Some beautiful scenery!

The horse riding is quite good, but a little funky sometimes i agree. Is there a way to quickly stop when you ride at slow speeds (walking speed)? The damn horse always walks another one or two meters when i take my hands off the joystick...

One thing that i thought was a bit annoying is when i killed one of the wanted guys... they somehow killed my horse in the process, and i ended up heading back to town on foot. So it was in the middle of the desert, at night... kinda "dangerous" situation perhaps, but... Is it really necessary that a team of 3-4 attackers on horses come after me every god d*mn 60 seconds (almost got killed a few times)? I understand it's probably the games way to provide me with a new horse in the middle of nowhere so i can get back to town... but come on!

Some of the first missions seem a bit tedious, but i guess that's their way of introducing you to the world and gameplay etc.

I'm not really complaining tho... it's a great game so far.

Who got Red Dead Redemption today?
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG