The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
sites down for maintenance. let's pray for our falcon
It's back up and so far so good. Splits are very useful, but only for hotlapping (who uses them in race anyway:razz and Vette is drivable again, though you need to brake more, because of that less engine braking. Now just wait for teh Falcon, 2 more hours.
I LOVE iRacing! Well, sort of. :P

The new Mazda feels wicked, pretty much just how I;ve always wanted it to feel since forever, and I haven't tried the Vette yet.

Also, head bobble adjustment in the app.ini file, YES!!! At last! Got that reduced to 0.4 atm, much much better.
Pretty disappointed here.

I was really really hoping for some language packs.
Could someone post up the schedule? Thx
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Pretty disappointed here.

I was really really hoping for some language packs.

And because of that I am not re-subbing!

In all seriousness, you guys are making me curious to do some testing.
Well, we just tested out the multiclass by doing the JETTA, Spec Racer and Legend Advanced @ Limerock! That was brilliant..... the times were so close to each other...........

Might have to do a series of these together
I am so happy I almost pooped a little

This car is amazing. Possibly another best sim car ever to come from iracing.

I know its stupid but its fun to drive with the clutch and H shifter. 1st gear feels maybe slightly sluggish on the baseline setup...clutch and grab 2nd gear and you just blast through it.

I almost get the feeling like I'm driving a really high powered street car...and its an awesome feeling.
Took the Falcon out for a couple laps, felt incredible. I'm probably going to take a season off of oval racing after my pro series disappointment and race the V8 series over the summer.
Sounds awesome. I've never even tried iRacing, but I was curious to see how the V8SC would turn out. Eager to see comparisons to RL, locked diffs vs LFS and videos of it in action..
Damn I'm missing all the fun sitting here at work.

Is it just me or did iRacing tweak the graphics a little, seems like the shadows on the car body have more contrast now?
didnt this car when it first got entered into V8 Supercars carry the new sequential gearbox?
Quote from trebor901 :didnt this car when it first got entered into V8 Supercars carry the new sequential gearbox?

The in-car shots from watching the V8s on Speed this year show a sequential stick shifter. Forward for downshifts, back for upshifts. This iracing thing is getting really tempting... must... resist...
This car is seriously the best i've driven in a sim, EVER! It's so much fun and so good overall... it's like.. my new Jetta, as someone said on server. This will take a lot of my time.
This is just amazing! I love this car, just feels so right!
Damn you all... 1.5 hours till I get home :irked:
1.5 days till i cave in & re sub . Actually if they have one of those black wednesday/friday $75 offers give me a shout.
Quote from Wilko868 :This is just amazing! I love this car, just feels so right!

Agreed, take it out Brands, thought Paddock was a challange in the Legends but jeez oh the Ford is a totally diffrent monster...

...but what fun.
Very pleased with the V8 and Phillip Island. It's a very fun car to drive. Phillip Island is BEAUTIFUL, and really fun to drive on. And the Corvette at Phillip Island is pretty fun too.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG