The online racing simulator
Quote from HONDALIIGA :LMP1 and LMP2 and of course midle engine gtr car ferrari or something
legends car would be nice

Yeah LMP 1
Or some kind of endurance
Well as they're making a Scirocco for LFS, then why not a VW Caddy:
i wanna have some le mens cars like the audi
we have it already just buy s2
e.M, Sarcasm? If so, not funny.
yea its not funny
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
There is only one car i really wanna see in S3 and that's a a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. That would be so awsome. Maybe if it looked like richard petty's car that would be so cool that i would buy two LFS S3.

Quote from MyNameIs940 :DeLorean DMC 12 Time Machine or the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am from Knight Rider.

Yes Now I know we're on the same page!!!!!!
I want to see lots of real cars. One I really want is a 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. I also want trucks, vans, and buses.
And I want you to stop typing while being drunk.
Are you actually normal? Do you know how much would it take for 3 men to make all that stuff?
How about Rotary engines? That would be nice! NA and turbo!
Quote from War :Well as they're making a Scirocco for LFS, then why not a VW Caddy:

At first is for me most wanted car for S3 something as Radical or Aston Martin Le mans Prototype... Pescarolo ...many of this cars type....

....also i can imagine racing with legendary cars..some old ones... form F1 to stock cars..but veterans....
For me it would be anything except production cars.
Uhh.. how about more 4 x 4 ? i think that there would be more leagues with more of those... as far as i know the only 4 x 4 is RB4 :S
Quote from kristis917 :Uhh.. how about more 4 x 4 ? i think that there would be more leagues with more of those... as far as i know the only 4 x 4 is RB4 :S

Dont forget FXR
Work In Progress
WIP for my car i will draw and i will try to do a kind of template
front lights looks like the cefiro a31 its finaly lookslike a mix of a31,ae86,gtr32 and 200sx
I´d like to see the old BTCC, Audi A4, Vauxhall Vectra, Nissan Primera, Honda Accord, Renault Laguna, Peugeot 406. Something like that, and maybe compete with some of the actuals lfs cars. I´d like to see more cars on each category, it would be really nice to have races with 5 or 6 different cars in the same category. Or maybe add some of the WTCC cars to the GTR class.
Quote from tadydrift :WIP for my car i will draw and i will try to do a kind of template
front lights looks like the cefiro a31 its finaly lookslike a mix of a31,ae86,gtr32 and 200sx

Where is that WIP?
I can't seem to see anything

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG