The online racing simulator
Quote from JCTK :

Lewis was VERY LUCKY to get away with it for weaving across the tracks THREE times in front of Petrov.

That move was retarded. I'd give him a DT without any doubt. It's not autoX or slalom..
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That move was retarded. I'd give him a DT without any doubt. It's not autoX or slalom..

FIA stewards: "no no no we can't penalise that because it made for better TV and made it looks more interesting, so yeah lets him get away with it and just give him a warning".
when I watched it, I thought Petrov was following Hamilton across the track, not the other way around...which I found strange, wouldn't he want clear air in Formula 1 where draft seems to be a detriment?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :when I watched it, I thought Petrov was following Hamilton across the track, not the other way around...which I found strange, wouldn't he want clear air in Formula 1 where draft seems to be a detriment?

draft in the straights is never a detriment.
Great pass by Alguersuari.

Petrov and Alguersuari drivers of the race so far.
Quote from zeugnimod :

Petrov and Alguersuari drivers of the race so far.

Um, i think that's Hamilton
where is the RAIN~!!!
Son, have you seen any streams here lately?
Quote from Boris Lozac :14 places up is uneventfull?

Well, he had a good start and a good battle with Petrov (where he should have gotten a penalty, tbh) and gained some places during pitstops. But did anybody seriously expect him not to finish in the points under normal conditions?

He certainly had a good race and might be driver of the race but it's not that clear, IMO.

Kubica again putting the Renault where it normally doesn't belong as well.
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, he had a good start and a good battle with Petrov (where he should have gotten a penalty, tbh) and gained some places during pitstops. But did anybody seriously expect him not to finish in the points under normal conditions?

He certainly had a good race and might be driver of the race but it's not that clear, IMO.

Kubica again putting the Renault where it normally doesn't belong as well.

Hamilton gained his positions on the track, it's the Ferraris that gained it in the pit stops.
Alonso did a great job with a crap gearbox. Vettel finally won, was about time.
:sadbanana
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Alonso did a great job with a crap gearbox. Vettel finally won, was about time.

and when his engine lets go, it was all happening at once. Lunge down the inside of Button, ran wide, bye bye engine.

Vettel should be on 37 points now, Alonso is also on 37. Havn't done my maths on how much Massa got. But yeah, suddenly Vettel is back into the thick of it, thanks to McLaren and Ferrari being smart-ass yesterday and back fired.
Well that was, uhm.... dissappointing?

No SC, no rain... Nothing...

Still, a decent race. Loved Hamilton's drive up the field at the first half of the race. That move with Petrov was a bit "silly", but meh.... Sad that he couldnt get passed Sutil, he should of been fighting Kubica for 4th...

Anyways, that RB6 and Seb are absolutely dominating. Reminds me of Ferrari and Schumi back in the day. Great, great team and drivers.

Webber has no one to blame. He let Vettel past, he payed the price.

Also, Alguersuari and Buemi deserve a mention, some nice driving from both of them.
a big congrats to HRT for having both cars finish the race.

also, the new 3 are catching up in pace, slowly but surely. I really hope they find the money they need to remain in F1 for the long term.
Quote from DevilDare :Well that was, uhm.... dissappointing?

No SC, no rain... Nothing...

Still, a decent race. Loved Hamilton's drive up the field at the first half of the race. That move with Petrov was a bit "silly", but meh.... Sad that he couldnt get passed Sutil, he should of been fighting Kubica for 4th...

Anyways, that RB6 and Seb are absolutely dominating. Reminds me of Ferrari and Schumi back in the day. Great, great team and drivers.

Webber has no one to blame. He let Vettel past, he payed the price.

Also, Alguersuari and Buemi deserve a mention, some nice driving from both of them.

nearly all passing moves on the track today involved a Toro Rosso~

first Hamilton finding his way pass both of them. Then they each have battle with the Williams.
Quote from JCTK :

Vettel should be on 37 points now, Alonso is also on 37. Havn't done my maths on how much Massa got. But yeah, suddenly Vettel is back into the thick of it, thanks to McLaren and Ferrari being smart-ass yesterday and back fired.

massa's on 39, button and rosberg 35. it is close indeed.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :massa's on 39, button and rosberg 35. it is close indeed.

And it wouldn't be this close if.... but well what happened have happened already~

I'm angry cos I was thinking about switching my engines to a Red Bull on F1 manager, and didn't... lol
awesome race tbh!

it had the usual boring part but it wasn't that long thanks to Alonso in his Failrarri. the race could have been closer if shoe maker made it to the end... but his merc decided otherwise....

congratz to both redbulls , nico and both HRT's !
I think the stewards (Herbert joined them this weekend) clearly have improved this year. A warning flag was the right choice for Hamilton. It was naughty but a sense of proportion is needed. That's a decision consistent with what I've witnessed and experienced in other forms of motorsport.

Anyone asking for DTs should just quit watching F1 and go watch time trials or hill climbing or some shit. At last the F1 stewards are giving drivers some freedom to actually race and push the boundaries a bit instead of giving stupid arse penalties every 5 minutes. If he did it again a DT for sure... but he didn't and the warning worked
Quote from JCTK :and when his engine lets go, it was all happening at once. Lunge down the inside of Button, ran wide, bye bye engine.

Massa 1st with 39 afaik.
Well, the first half was exciting. The second wasn't. Hamilton's moves and the reaction set a clear precedent. It's essentially one free "dirty move" card per race per driver. Now it's clear that one can weave on a straight as much as they like once in a race. I think it should have been a warning if the rules were stretched (e.g., one move to break draft, one to defend = 2), but 4 times is an act of premeditated and intentional unsportmanlike conduct.

Looking forward to the championship battle developing, but Merc and Ferrari need to catch up with RB.
I THINK WRITING IN BOLD TEXT IS REALLY ANNOYING!!

The reason Hamilton only got a warning was because Petrov did the same thing to him the lap before but it wasn't really noticed by the cameraman/director.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG