The online racing simulator
Beaten.
They'll be plenty of first lap carnage as the championship leaders desperately try to make up places.
It's like Jesus walked in was like 'yo, woke up from the dead, here's a mixed grid for ya btw lol'.
Something i've always wondered... With the huge curtains of water spray don't the engines suck alot of water? Surely i'm missing something but the air intake is straight from above the driver to the engine..?

Quote from diablo21 :Something i've always wondered... With the huge curtains of water spray don't the engines suck alot of water? Surely i'm missing something but the air intake is straight from above the driver to the engine..?

Thats what a filter is for.
Quote from 5haz :The truth is there is less overtaking in F1 than there was even 10 years ago, I was alive 10 years ago.
Are you sitting comfortably? Read and learn, bitch...

lmao, pearcy got pwned
live news, the track is looking very dry and it looks to be quite sunny... for the moment anyway~ XD
god knows how wet it'll be in 40min time... XD

so perhaps moving the GP back into 4pm is a brilliant idea after all, so we can have guaranteed random rains (which is an under-statement) to spice things up a lot~! XD
if there wont be any rain today the race's gonna be shit i tell u

look at malaysia 2004-2007, boring races
It will be a wet race. The weather forecast for today is "Eddie Jordans armpits to soak the track 30 minutes into the race."
Quote from Dik Dolan :It will be a wet race. The weather forecast for today is "Eddie Jordans armpits to soak the track 30 minutes into the race."

lmao~
his shirt was so soaked towards the end of the preview show yesterday (and it was wet to begin with)~
Quote from Timo1992 :if there wont be any rain today the race's gonna be shit i tell u

look at malaysia 2004-2007, boring races

Even if it's dry it will be interesting.

Or did some of the top cars start at 19, 20, 21 etc. in 2004-2007?
Quote from zeugnimod :Even if it's dry it will be interesting.

Or did some of the top cars start at 19, 20, 21 etc. in 2004-2007?

I remembered BOTH Honda blown their engines on lap 6 in 2004 (or 2005), almost simultaneously.

PS. De la Rosa seems to be having some engine troubles, don't know if they fixed it in time to start from the pitlane, his grid slot seems to be empty anyway...
baawwwriinng
Quote from chanoman315 :baawwwriinng

not for Lewis, he made easy meat of the two Toro Rossos already~

while the Ferraris and Button is busy screwing up each other...
Anyone else having issues with live timing on Formula1.com? Doesn't work at all for me
Quote from Jertje :Anyone else having issues with live timing on Formula1.com? Doesn't work at all for me

it's working for now... but it isn't running perfectly.

Lewis was VERY LUCKY to get away with it for weaving across the tracks THREE times in front of Petrov. Perhaps the FIA felt they owe him something after what happened in Spa and Fuji in his Championship winning year. Or perhaps FIA felt it made for excellent television so they better not do much about it.
He'd been baned in LFS, that's for sure..
Quote from zeugnimod :In which league?

somewhere that allows for vote ban. So random people who didn't know what on earth happened will just press 1 anyway~
how freakin brilliant... our tv company decided to cut to advertisement just when Lewis is shouting on the radio "Is the rain coming"

and something definitly sound wrong on Alonso's gearbox when he tries to change down...
Booooooring, and now schumi is out... bad race
Quote from Timo1992 :Booooooring, and now schumi is out... bad race

Pretty exciting, and now Schumacher is out... very good race so far.
Petrov is awesome.
Quote from zeugnimod :Pretty exciting, and now Schumacher is out... very good race so far.

agreed.

well, at least I imagine it to be, since some dipshit decided to pull the fire alarm in my dorm, forcing me to miss laps 12-21. :gnasher::gnasher::gnasher::gnasher::gnasher:

the parts I've seen are fairly decent, if only because of the randomised qualifying.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG