The online racing simulator
They were actually.

Anyone else watching BBC quali build up? Eddie looks like a zombie. And his shirt... urgh... disgusting quite frankly.
I see some dark clouds.
ferrari and hamilton are doomed.
This is epic!!

Pedro ftw!
This would be an epic race if they quailified in these positions
Glocks in Q2 wtf.
See, I never understand why these big established teams always try to be smartasses.... They always pay the price....

Oh well.... Lotus is through
Both ferraris and Hamilton didn't make Q2 LOL.
Ferrari and McLaren was idiotic, they waited that weather would be better, oh, it never got better
F1 is boring muahaah
How all these highly paid, supposedly clever people, didn't put their cars out straight away for a banker lap is beyond me.

Amateur night. Idiots.
Quote from manneF1 :Ferrari and McLaren was idiotic, they waited that weather would be better, oh, it never got better

Why would they even bother, Its all risk no gain.

Devil dare is right, the big teams need to stop this waiting till the last bit of Qauily then come out, its like there waiting for the red carpet treatment.
Quote from The Moose :How all these highly paid, supposedly clever people, didn't put their cars out straight away for a banker lap is beyond me.

Amateur night. Idiots.

But it's only going to rain for another 3.4589798374923874982 minutes
The race tomorrow should be good even if it's dry.
inters are the tyres to be on.
#67 - JCTK
Quote from Mustafur :Both ferraris and Hamilton didn't make Q2 LOL.

Button made Q2, but couldn't get any running in it cos he stopped at Q1... didn't caught what happened cos I just got back home, expecting Q1 to be boring and sh*t, and expecting the 3 new teams with their 6 cars would fill out nearly all of the bottom 7. DAMN~!

so basically effectively, BOTH Ferrari and BOTH McLaren couldn't run in Q2~!

to make it worse, for my 2 teams on F1 manager, one is running McLaren (Merc) engine and the other is running Ferrari engine... that'd be a big fat zero score for me so far this weekend... lol
#68 - JCTK
more surprises...

Rubens and Michael just scrap through to Q3 in 9th and 10th, while Kobayashi is up in 6th (beating Webber as well)~!

well done to Hulkenburg too, 4th in Q2~!
Lucky i chose total Fuel for F1 manager.
#70 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :The race tomorrow should be good even if it's dry.

if it's dry, it'll be a good chance for the McLaren and Ferrari drivers to carry out in depth analysis of the diffusers of the Toro Rossos and Sauber~

PS. the camera was filming the McLaren and Ferrari crews pushing their cars round in the pitlane into the garage, their faces said it all~
You can start thanking me now, btw.
red flag!
RED flag
#74 - JCTK
Quote from manneF1 :red flag!

Damn it~!

Thought low fuel heavy rain Q3 is gonna be fun, but no F1 can never be too fun, so they'd to stop it... XD

seriously the surface flooding seems to be very bad at the moment. Wonder if the same will happen tomorrow~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG