The online racing simulator
Icecream time!
Well, this is getting interesting.

Same for tomorrow please!
McLaren failing with tyres? That's so out of character.... not! lol But Ferrari joining the party as well it's like a disease.
Quote from DevilDare :Well, this is getting interesting.

Same for tomorrow please!

It just got boring, they red flagged it.

Please NOT the same for tomorrow.
now we play the waiting game..
1 min to go.
Webber Pole!
Great call by Webber with the inters.

At least he wont be able to punt anyone off from the front of the grid
#84 - JCTK
His gamble paid off. Experience definitely counts! Good drives by Sutil, Kobayashi, Kovalainen, and both Williams drivers.

It tickles me to see Kovalainen and Glock ahead of both Ferraris and McLarens. I'm having flashes of Monza 2008 in my head!
#86 - JCTK
Quote from The Moose :Great call by Webber's boys with the inters.

At least he wont be able to punt anyone off from the front of the grid

not if it's still wet tomorrow and he didn't get a good start~
Quote from zeugnimod :

It just got boring, they red flagged it.

Please NOT the same for tomorrow.

Uhm no?

Why not? Wet, wet, red flag, resume, wet, wet. I'll take it any day.

Webber pole. Meh... Good call by him.
Hopefully Red bull can get some credability back.
I have a feeling that tomorrow, Webber might regret his choice of inters. If there is heavy rain during the race start, it could spell trouble for him.
Nice quali. Please rain tommorow.
Quote from DevilDare :Uhm no?

Why not? Wet, wet, red flag, resume, wet, wet. I'll take it any day.

Webber pole. Meh... Good call by him.

Why would you want a red flag?

Rain yes, of course. But not enough to warrant a red flag, please.
Before red flag, when Kubica owned the queue he had fresh hot tires, pole was so close!

For tomorrow there should be split-screen with first rows and Ferraris with Hamilton on 10th row, things will happen

Too bad Petrov didn't get into Q3
#93 - JCTK
Quote from samjh :I have a feeling that tomorrow, Webber might regret his choice of inters. If there is heavy rain during the race start, it could spell trouble for him.

with a wet quali they should be able to change tyres for the start tomorrow~?
Quote from JCTK :with a wet quali they should be able to change tyres for the start tomorrow~?

yep!
Quote from samjh :I have a feeling that tomorrow, Webber might regret his choice of inters. If there is heavy rain during the race start, it could spell trouble for him.

#

That rule (25.4 d) only applies to dry qual and a dry race start.
I wonder who in the world said "oh hey, let's hide any info from the screens!"
What next? upside down?
well that was interesting. what worried me is that if this turns out to be exciting then we might get some stupid idea that the grid whould be decided by a lottery or even by reversed championship positions to make the races more interesting i can't wait to see if we manage to run the whole race tomorrow, BBC may have got the right idea by switching their coverage half way through to BBC 2, that way all the racing is on BBC1 and then all the boring standing about waiting till the race is abandonded will be on BBC2.

whilst i love mixed up grids and unpredictable weather i can't help feeling that if we get another fiasco like last year with heavey rain and then failing light a few of the tv companies will start moaning to bernie. whilst the idea of a later start to bring the program to a better time for europe is ok in principal, it's a bit pointless if you haven't a race to show people and whilst the top teams are stupid with their decissions not to get banker laps in, the powers that be are even more stupid to try and hold a race right in the time of day when you get thunderstorms and at a time of year that is still in malaysia's rainy season
Does anyone know the song which was used by the BBC for the closing credits? It was something about rainy days..
Quote from niall09 :Does anyone know the song which was used by the BBC for the closing credits? It was something about rainy days..

Link?

Maybe this.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG