The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Quote from Sponge :You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!

:lovies::laola::smileyrai
Some time ago I was asked if I'd like to join Life4Pixel. Naturally I was interested, and here's my first skin for the group. It's a near replica of a Pikes Peak Porsche.

render by Everen

Download:
Dirty
Clean
Attached images
RB4_Valvoline_d_pre.jpg
Jesus... really nice job, macsy! I wonder how you managed all those flakes. I can't find a pic of the original, but it can't posssibly look any better.

I also like the dirt. Definitely one of the greatest Dirt Layer. Most people just slap them together unlike you who made the different parts connect somewhat. It's not 100% because of the left rear, but nevertheless top job !!! This reminds me again, I have, since ages, a dirt layer i started when i drove with the niponni skin. It's more an traffic/weather dirt, like from a endurance race or something. Its just not finished yet, but i'm kinda motivated now again (but i was too when shuppor released his latest RB4 )

Anyways, Keep it up!
Quote from macsy :Some time ago I was asked if I'd like to join Life4Pixel. Naturally I was interested, and here's my first skin for the group. It's a near replica of a Pikes Peak Porsche.
render by Everen

Download:
Dirty
Clean

Outstanding quality (you even painted the clearances between the body parts) and a fresh design. Could you provide a link to mentioned Porsche?
Thanks a bunch!
Here's some photos, and here's a vid. Those are actually the only references I could find. As you can see, some stuff was left out, some changed.

@JazzOn: The flakes were done with a custom brush and help from your strech guide. Wouldn't have managed without those.. And about the dirt, I first though about asking Schuppor for his kit, but then I figured "what the hell, I'll try to make my own." I know it's far from perfect, the blending was done mostly with a soft eraser, and all the mistakes show on a white background..

@5tag: Nah, can't take credit from those clearances, it was squale's kit. But I probably would have done it if it wasn't for the said kit.
I was right! yours looks much better
That is one sexy skin! It looks wonderful, great job.
Quote from macsy :Some time ago I was asked if I'd like to join Life4Pixel. Naturally I was interested, and here's my first skin for the group. It's a near replica of a Pikes Peak Porsche.

render by Everen

Download:
Dirty
Clean

nice!
thanks for sharing.
Quote from keskitalo :Some kind of monster "drift" style skin

What do you think? :biggrinfl

I do like the overall design and look, just in some places the logo placement is bit weird. Also, there are some rough edges on the logos (not too bad), and it seems that you haven't squeezed the logos. Take a look at this. Keep skinning!
very nice block rb skin i laka it
gratz cool skin
-
(Stingray1700) DELETED by Stingray1700
Thanks guys
Hello to everybody. First sorry for my bad english. I'm new, so that mean I'm not a pro.
I'd like to present you my first LFS skin. It's for RB4.
I was wondering what to be my first skin. I wanted to be from some very cool car, but the coolest already got a skin. So I decided the car to be Crawford Performance's Subaru Impreza used in Formula Drift and drived by Stephan Verdier. It's 2009 decal, because I can't find a lot of the Subaru's new decal pictures. I hope you like it. So here it is:
Attached images
Crawford 1.JPG
RB4_Crawford.jpg
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Should have moved the Seibon logo (on the bonnet) down a bit
And sorry to be a pain to you but where exactly did you get the RB4 and the Skid Pad from?
Using an ancient patch won't help keep your cover
Quote from venom4et0o0 :Hello to everybody.<...>

Quote : venom4et0o0
No longer welcome

Racername: [BG]VeNoM

he was so young... yet so evil...
yakuza skins
yeahhh!
Attached images
rb41.jpg
rb42.jpg
The Decals are too Big, and the colors are not the best one. But you are testing, so keep up.
Thanks Mike for Rockstar skin, looks great
Van Merksteijn Mistral Focus skin
Very nice

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG