The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Its also possible via internet banking if u wanna know details i cam pm you

Atleast thats how i did it caus how would a 16 year old like me get creditcard?

naah, i think im going to just stick in XFG
Continuing my long trend and obsession of Idolmaster skins for the LFS cars, here's a fully-scratch made RB4 that I made for the LFS Beginner's Cup. This is now a public skin because I don't like using the number 49.

Feel free to put your own car number.
Attached images
RB4_yayoi-bc.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-22 13-33-41-73.png
girls will love you for this.
Its a good skin. High quality, well executed.
I made a TOWTRUCK skin. I like to push people in cruise servers. And one guy asked me to place this skin here.
Attached images
RB4_mygoodtowtruck.jpg
RB4 cop skin
here is a nice skin to start to make cop skins enjoy
Attached images
RB4_black&white.jpg
#281 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :Sorta based on the Ford RS200...

kept this little beauty quiet Bean0
Quote from C40Z :@teaz-R realy nice castrol skin

RB4 clutch masters skin hope ya guy like it

DOWNLOAD SKIN

greetz caoz

Nice car, nice render
#283 - QBi
Hello, my new skin, public this time, hope You like it.
Shadowkit made by TeazR

BTW. Delete the "1024" from the filename if You want to use it.
Attached images
RB4_ArtIsPassion.jpg
RB4_ArtIsPassion1024.jpg
wow now thats a design
Damn! that looks great!
awsome keep up the good work dude
Quote from QBi :Hello, my new skin, public this time, hope You like it.
Shadowkit made by TeazR

BTW. Delete the "1024" from the filename if You want to use it.

RB4 never looked this sexy!
...here a simple skin of Piero Longhi's Celica, an italian rally driver
Attached images
Preview.jpg
RB4_Celica Longhi.jpg
Fnf
Heres my first skin. I made it with paint. Its the fnf Supra.
Attached images
RB4_FNF.jpg
Pre.jpg
First try
Here a couple of my first tries at skinning, I used a free program called PhotoFiltre.
Attached images
chequer.JPG
jsr.JPG
RB4_Chequer.jpg
RB4_jsr3.jpg
Quote from jman884 :Heres my first skin. I made it with paint. Its the fnf Supra.

you didn't make that. Skinman did.
I did make that
I did make it.iv got saves of the skin and even the decal off the side. i figered it had be done before but i thawt id give it a shot
oh, my mistake, I just looked a lot like another one I saw.
Quote from manta7 :Here a couple of my first tries at skinning, I used a free program called PhotoFiltre.

i dont know why but some of the last skin's decals reminds me of my skin's decals http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xrtmytribalwn5.jpg im not sure but i looks like it. but´if they are dont rip of my skins again.
EDIT: had a closer look and those arent mine. just tough pecause of the colours and the way those have made. sry for blaiming you
No Problem
RB4 GT on the Winding Road
Attached images
RB4 GT on the Winding Road.jpg
Rb4_kona

and

RB4_Munja
Attached images
RB4_NP_Munja KONA.jpg
RB4_Munja.jpg
Quote from WatermanJR :Rb4_kona

and

RB4_Munja

very nice PS skills you got, i just foud a mistake from the first picture. you attached that car to there, but the rear end of rb4 is at too back. if the car wouldv been there all the time the jumper wouldnt be there. the angle of the jump is wrong pecause like that the jump would be leaden the bike to crash into the rb4. or am i just too tired and cant i see well?
They're pretty good, but the Winding Road one is wrong. The light source is at the rear of the car yet the light reflection is on the front. But other than that, it's not bad at all.

As a warning though - I wouldn't go posting multiple times for the same skin. Edit FTW
Quote from Dajmin :They're pretty good, but the Winding Road one is wrong. The light source is at the rear of the car yet the light reflection is on the front. But other than that, it's not bad at all.

As a warning though - I wouldn't go posting multiple times for the same skin. Edit FTW

Source front light reflection is photo reflector or photo flash.
Sorry , but my english ..........

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG