thats a ROFLCOPTER

ROFLMAO

xD
:something
Not Available
6 german driver huh?
if the trend continues i think theyll rename it to formula germany by 2015
Great one!
Quote from BreadC :that line wasnt originally posted by me so dont know where u got that from

Oh crap. Fixed!
Quote from Shotglass :6 german driver huh?
if the trend continues i think theyll rename it to formula germany by 2015

Rosberg's Finnish.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Rosberg's Finnish.

rubbish look at him he could be taken straight from a german election campaign poster ca 1933
Quote from Shotglass :rubbish look at him he could be taken straight from a german election campaign poster ca 1933

Yeah actually you've got a point there.
It'll grow boobs and a moustache by mid season...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Rosberg's Finnish.

He's half finish half German but it turned out that he would get a German racing license and a German passport. Piquet Jr. is also half German I believe because he was born nearby Hockenheim, but he took the Brazilian passport.

Quote from 5haz :Turns out Stefan GP is probrably a fraud.

http://www.f1technical.net/new ... 1d83a8c5ba10829888f8dde17

hmm... if this is the official data they took as source, it is really no surprise they didn't allow them to start in 2010. However, I cannot believe this data as they also have the guys from the Cologne factory, or am I wrong?
Quote from F1Technical :Going further, the company that totals one single employee, realised 3315 Euro in 2009 and a net result of 42.7 Euro.

Now they won't let them start in F1 and later we'll discover that this brave hero of an engineer single-handedly built a competitive F1 car in his spare time from nothing but aluminium swarf and duct-tape.

Vain
I don't understand, what are they trying to get out off by faking an F1 operation?
It's obviously the FiA's way of nullifying the application for the 2010 grid.
Kind of sounds fishy to me. I mean, if it is such a big fraud, surely it would have been exposed a lot sooner (eg. by journalists) ?

I smell governement cover op and FIA being involved.
On the other hand, on ex-Yugoslavia there is so much speculative business going on that there might be some truth to that. Most probably StefanGP founder is stinking rich, but the means he got to the cash might be questionable so they rather let it be.
Quote from TFalke55 :Piquet Jr. is also half German I believe because he was born nearby Hockenheim, but he took the Brazilian passport.

Half-Dutch actually! He also has the Dutch nationality due to his mother.
Quote from tristancliffe :It'll grow boobs and a moustache by mid season...

im no expert but im quite sure that with hormone replacement therapy its an either or kind of thing
personally id go with the estrogen and the boobs f1 cars could use some more femininininity
Quote from Jertje :Half-Dutch actually! He also has the Dutch nationality due to his mother.

And boy are we proud!
Schumacher fired

up for Bahrain GP.

Freaked me out for a second. :doh: :dunce:
Attached images
schumifired.jpg

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG