The online racing simulator

Poll : Following the lines of IRacing, for a month you would be willing to pay?

Closed since :
Nothing
10 dollars
5 dollars
3 dollars
How much you would pay for LFS?
Maybe this is the right way to input a gas in the devs
I paid £24, that's all I'm going to pay for it. Never again will I pay a monthly fee for a game. Sometimes I can understand that they want to get some money to cover server fees, but that doesn't really apply to LFS where the servers are all third-party.

Post-sales support should be something developers do for the benefit of the product and their customers. A happy customer will keep coming back, which secures future sales.
Nothing, for the reasons Dajmin stated.
i would pay for S3.........if i could.....
#6 - 5tag
I paid 36 GBP to the devs and I play only very ocassionally so: Nothing.
Won't make any difference to the speed of development, and I have no interest in hiring a game...

So I voted nothing.

If you pay me $10 per month I'll try and have a word with Scawen though. The more people that pay me, the quicker I'll get round to it.
Nothing.
3 dolla
I am willing to pay what the devs think is the right price for S3, within resonable limits.
I am also willing to pay for extra content if there are fees involved to produce it (laser scanning is not free apparently ).
As stated by Tristan I do not think more money would affect how the devs work on LFS.

I am not willing to rent LFS.
I'm working on behalf of Tristan here. His inbox is going to fill up quickly so if you send me $11 instead ($10 plus admin charges), I'll make sure the messages get passed along to him. I'm nice like that. It's bound to make things happen faster, money is magic like that.
But Paul, you'll get rushed off your feet too. Maybe you'll need a small team of people to help you collate everything together. Perhaps 10p extra for every team member you employ?
Absolutely nothing!

for what the hell i should pay for play ?
For a rich people community ? No thanks, Lfs die for me, when this come true.

a proposal:They want to earn more money ? Why stop LFS on S3 ?
Let the project continue....
Quote from Dajmin :I paid £24, that's all I'm going to pay for it. Never again will I pay a monthly fee for a game. Sometimes I can understand that they want to get some money to cover server fees, but that doesn't really apply to LFS where the servers are all third-party.

Post-sales support should be something developers do for the benefit of the product and their customers. A happy customer will keep coming back, which secures future sales.

This.

Game developpers don't impose monthly fees on their constumers for no reason. Games which require them are basically only MMOs, and you can safely say that if there was no monthly fee, the only way to keep the servers up would be for them to sell the game at a ridiculously high price.

Further than that, those MMOs that require you to pay per month have corporation servers for a reason; they just couldn't be third party. There are tons of rules that need to be followed, and giving third parties the power to manage those servers would usually result in failure.

I wouldn't pay per month for LFS, simply because there is no reason to do so.
#15 - mdmx
Nothing per month, as long as servers are 3rd party.

But I am willing (and going) to pay for S3, and probably even S4, S5, etc.. if they keep polishing the physics and other stuff. And adding new interesting content. Lot's of totally different car and track types out there, which can be added.
Monthly fee could be viable only if they hosted servers and we actually get regular updates.
With current scheme - no go.
I would maybe pay a year licence. The initial price would be the same as now, but each next year you would pay 20-30% of the first price.
I'm a kid and I don't have money for lets say 3 years to pay 10 bucks outta my pocket. So - nothing.
Nothing. There is nothing else to pay for. If S3 came with major updates, then sure, but looking at the progress being made, I don't think that is coming anytime soon.
Nothing.

For the reasons everyone else made.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable behaviour
monthly fee in LFS?

I'd be gone for good...
I'll buy S3.

A monthly fee? No way!
err £24 maybe more.....
Nothing !? End of topic.
Epic Win, My post got deleted

How much you would pay for LFS?