The online racing simulator
Williams sign LFS license holder as test driver!
Thought this was well worth mentioning here.. Valtteri Bottas, ex spdoRacing driver (LFS license name: Vale) is the first ever LFS driver to sign a contract with a formula 1 team / drive a real-life formula 1 car?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81111

Great news imo! Congrats to Valtteri!
That's pretty damn awesome. Congrats!
He got up there very quickly (skipping GP2 for instance), i think Häkkinens opinion had something to do with this. Very talented driver nonetheless. Good to have someone to continue the Flying Finn's tradition
I wanna see his car with LFS stickers
Last race information: (16:47 - 23 Nov '07)

I doubt he will be on here to see our congrats then, but still, that's really cool.
That's even worth another forum post for me!
Saw him racing live in Oschersleben last year.

Very cool indeed, gratz and have fun Valtteri!
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Last race information: (16:47 - 23 Nov '07)

I doubt he will be on here to see our congrats then, but still, that's really cool.

FBM 0:23.630 0:52.890 1:12.730 WR-diff +0:00.650693 laps 1.17% fuel 9 Jul 2009, 18:03
Congratulations, that's a big step up!

Lets start dreaming about a LFS trackday sponsored and supported by Williams in Monaco including an exclusive party for all of us LFS fans here when he gets the real F1 seat.
Heard it on the radio today, gratz
A guy who hasn't raced online for 2,5 years and doesn't have a forum account... I think you can keep your "congrats dude" posts to yourself.
Wow... grats Vale!
He's still around actually, i saw him not that long ago im sure.

Gratz vale, doesn't matter whether he is around or not anyway. He was and alot of us knew him when he was around.

9th of July was the last time he set a PB and im pretty sure i saw him on an aston server not that long ago. so stfu :P
Can only be beneficial to LFS if he uses it in the press On the other hand thats fantastic fair play!

I'm sure spdo are proud
Quote from Kalev EST :A guy who hasn't raced online for 2,5 years and doesn't have a forum account... I think you can keep your "congrats dude" posts to yourself.

Your jealous. He played LFS along the way in his racing career and now he is a test driver for Williams, ofcourse its worth a bloody mention!
Now now, don't get your panties in a twist. The news is worth mentioning but saying "congrats" in a place where the receiver of the congratulations will most probably never read it, seems a bit odd.

And also major lol on the "you're jealous" comment.
Quote from Kalev EST :Now now, don't get your panties in a twist. The news is worth mentioning but saying "congrats" in a place where the receiver of the congratulations will most probably never read it, seems a bit odd.

But what about all the "RIP [insert catastrophe/school shooting here]" threads?
awesome. congratulations, valtteri!
Quote from Kalev EST :Now now, don't get your panties in a twist. The news is worth mentioning but saying "congrats" in a place where the receiver of the congratulations will most probably never read it, seems a bit odd.

And also major lol on the "you're jealous" comment.

We might point him to this thread????

shadap, its just pure jelousy
That is seriously cool! Nice one
Woohoo! Congratz!
I remember racing him, he's well good. Nice one, Vale.
:wow:

Congratulations

Williams sign LFS license holder as test driver!
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG