The online racing simulator
Quote from Franky.S :what was times of compare to williams drivers?

Look here, but it'll only stay there until next race. The recordings on that site aren't up for Silverstone so that's all I got.

Obviously that's race times and Bottas would most likely be in Q trim to pull that time. Also the weather that b1kzit pointed out.
Iirc tey announced that in Speed's coverage
Just saw it on the BBC website. Well done Vale!
Congrats
Sir Frank Williams, Founder and Team Principal, said; "....Valtteri is quite simply one of the most talented young racing drivers I have come across and we expect great things from him in the future. .....’’

Well done vale!
Expected, but:

Congrats! Now he just needs to do a 5 lap race online in LFS so we can say a F1 driver uses it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Congrats! Now he just needs to do a 5 lap race online in LFS so we can say a F1 driver uses it.

Maybe he can use LFS to train for the upcoming roun- ...

Oh wait.
Well lets not forget how similar bl1 is to Australia.
Woohooo!!!!

He's had a lot of practice with Turn 1 using LFS so there's no excuse if you turn out like Grosjean.

We'll all be rooting for you!!
Great news!
Nice to know that "one of us" will be on real F1 grid.

Now, I am pretty sure he wouldn't have made it in F1 if he didn't have the experience of driving all those 6657 laps in LFS
Amazing news! Congratulations Vale!
Quote from thatguy :Woohooo!!!!

He's had a lot of practice with Turn 1 using LFS so there's no excuse if you turn out like Grosjean.

We'll all be rooting for you!!

Definately haha
Congratulations Bottas!
Good Luck Vale! Show all what are finns made by.
Holy crap that was annoying to watch when they talk so slowly... made me all confused when they got halfway in to a sentence while I was done reading it
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth

only Quali yet, but
He looks like the villain of an action movie! Little podgy for an F1 driver (more like Montoya), and looks like a scar above his left eye.

"No Mr Vettel. I expect you to die"
On that pic his thumb looks longer than Vettel's finger.
At least he's not so cool that he can't show emotion like Hamilton. I don't think Hamilton actually has emotions. They were removed by McLaren when he was still a toddler.
Knowing the Mercedes form in racing there really isn't anything that happy to be about. Hamilton is the only driver to never pretend to be happy when he isn't,
He's the only driver to not be happy when he should be too. Then he sulks. And acts like a teenager. The worst thing is that due to his job he's a role model for children. So they'll think it's acceptable to be a moody twat.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG