The online racing simulator
Good thing you don't have that job then.
I'd be pissed off if I was Hamilton aswell, he was over 2tenths up in last sector and blew it into chicane
Quote from tristancliffe :He's the only driver to not be happy when he should be too. Then he sulks. And acts like a teenager. The worst thing is that due to his job he's a role model for children. So they'll think it's acceptable to be a moody twat.

Paul Di Resta is the BIGGEST moaner ont he grid... no one complains

Kimi witnesses a kid slam into the floor and does **** all... no one complains

Vettel acts like a whiny kid on several occasions.... no one complains

etc.... etc....

No one mentions they have to be 'role models'

Hamilton is just being honest... not HIDING any emotion. It's better than than being one of the 'smiling for the camera' corporate types.... or is that what you want? You sound confused tristan.

He should be a corporate type and smile for the camera or he should just be himself and not look happy. Either way one thing is for sure... you'll never approve.
Quote from DejaVu :I'd be pissed off if I was Hamilton aswell, he was over 2tenths up in last sector and blew it into chicane

No one to blame but himself. Maybe if they actually practiced taking the corner they wouldn't continue to miss it.
Quote from Intrepid :Paul Di Resta is the BIGGEST moaner ont he grid... no one complains

Kimi witnesses a kid slam into the floor and does **** all... no one complains

Vettel acts like a whiny kid on several occasions.... no one complains

etc.... etc....

No one mentions they have to be 'role models'

Hamilton is just being honest... not HIDING any emotion. It's better than than being one of the 'smiling for the camera' corporate types.... or is that what you want? You sound confused tristan.

He should be a corporate type and smile for the camera or he should just be himself and not look happy. Either way one thing is for sure... you'll never approve.

Di Resta isn't exactly as famous as Hamilton. So far less of a role model. But he is a miserable chap!!

Kimi didn't knock the child over. The woman did. She had to go back.

Acting as a whiny kid is allowed SOMETIMES. But most of the time, regardless of the result, he's happy and chatty. As he should be if he's paid that much to drive racing cars.

Hamilton doesn't HAVE emotions. He just says the team have done a great job. Even when he does get poles/wins he looks miserable. But as the most brain-dead F1 driver it's hardly a shock I admit.
Quote from tristancliffe :Hamilton doesn't HAVE emotions. He just says the team have done a great job. Even when he does get poles/wins he looks miserable. But as the most brain-dead F1 driver it's hardly a shock I admit.

Rubbish.
Tristan, how do you manage to consistently bash a driver for 6 years straight in every aspect of what he does yet everyone else escapes blame.

I doubt you ever crossed paths with him at any stage so the only thing i can.think of is you hate him because of his background or something.
I mean I didn't like hamilton much when he started but it wasnt like I was agianst him on every little thing he ever did.

Its getting sad.
Bottas about the only driver ever to make it around the outside of T3 into T4 of Montreal's circuit in F1 car, twice even. Love the onboard shots with him.
Quote from DejaVu :I'd be pissed off if I was Hamilton aswell, he was over 2tenths up in last sector and blew it into chicane

What else could he do? It was wetter in the 3rd sector than it had been anywhere else on the track, he had to go balls to the wall to try to keep the advantage he has in S1 and S2...
Quote from StableX :Watch the BBC piece on Hamilton/Moss. He has emotion!

I couldn't detect emotion. And it was funny to see his lack of sense of humour too. Asked about the clutch, and he gave the 'technical speech' about it rather than anything witty off the cuff, because he didnt detect the light-heartedness of the question. He ought to keep out of sight and not say a single word when not actually in the car to save his embarrassment. All the other drivers manage to be vaguely normal without it being forced.
Quote from tristancliffe :I couldn't detect emotion. And it was funny to see his lack of sense of humour too. Asked about the clutch, and he gave the 'technical speech' about it rather than anything witty off the cuff, because he didnt detect the light-heartedness of the question. He ought to keep out of sight and not say a single word when not actually in the car to save his embarrassment. All the other drivers manage to be vaguely normal without it being forced.

You could as well, but you never will. It's real sad you are delusional mate.
Quote from N I K I :Bottas about the only driver ever to make it around the outside of T3 into T4 of Montreal's circuit in F1 car, twice even. Love the onboard shots with him.

Yea, this. So much. That was awesome.
Quote from tristancliffe :I couldn't detect emotion. And it was funny to see his lack of sense of humour too. Asked about the clutch, and he gave the 'technical speech' about it rather than anything witty off the cuff, because he didnt detect the light-heartedness of the question. He ought to keep out of sight and not say a single word when not actually in the car to save his embarrassment. All the other drivers manage to be vaguely normal without it being forced.

So you dislike him because he gave technical insight rather than a irrelevant humorous retort?
No. Because he didn't understand what he was meant to be doing. Besides, he clearly didn't understand what he was trying to explain.
This thread is about Bottas, not Hamilton?
Well Tristan makes everything about Hamilton, cos he's so butthurt and jealous.
From Korea, this year, when he heard the rumor of Scawen getting back to LFS development....... or he was just fighting some ninjas, I don't know

Attached images
_89p4683.jpg
Williams F1 have been using that pic heaps since ^

Didn't know that, found it on a site where it said it was from Korea. Funny pic though
Valterri put the car 9th on the gird today (Maldonado was 18th) and it wasn't even his best lap. His Q2 time would've put him 7th.
Maldonado then said to Skysports F1 that Williams staff have been tampering with his car....
Maldonado is a jack ass

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG