This one will be used for a while
this is my own skins whict i made
my skins
Attached images
[MAJE]SweetVäpä3.jpg
XRG_Monster.jpg
Quote from macsy :Garage Boso XRT

Great work on this one!!

Edit: What am i writing here. Great work as always !!!
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Sick skin dude!

This one will be used for a while

Thanks, I hope so!

Quote from JazzOn :

Great work on this one!!

Edit: What am i writing here. Great work as always !!!

Thanks! Nice to hear that someone has taken a notice of my work.
Quote from macsy : Thanks! Nice to hear that someone has taken a notice of my work.

whatever you put out is solid stuff. And as long there is no jerkoff that comes along and spamms his privskins, your work will be used, im sure.
Great stuff macsy!

Name: XRT_TeamSR_2009
Hi, I'm writing my last skin, the team Scion Racing Drift

greetings
not bad
-
(SuperVapa) DELETED by SamH : Adult/pr0n
Quote from macsy :Finally! It's done! After working for almost four weeks pretty much every day, I present thee Garage Boso XRT! This was a bit of a collaboration, as 5tag kindly offered to do the rasta colors for me, and he did a great job on 'em. Thanks dude!

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1264771686

..I think my next skin will be a little less complex..

fkn sick dude, mint skin! mind if i put a bodykit on it ?
Quote from jrd.racer :Great stuff macsy!

Thanks!

Quote from tinky winky :fkn sick dude, mint skin! mind if i put a bodykit on it ?

Thanks! About the bodykit.. Well I can't stop you, but I'd appreciate if you didn't put one. I guess I wouldn't mind a dirt/scratch layer, but I'm not a huge fan of fake parts or lights. (Starion kit is an exception here, but I'd like this skin to stay XRT.) Hope you'll understand
Quote from SuperVapa :my skins :

man you must be hard up or something man. Your skin is not allowed.
Quote from tfk :* XRR TOKICO *

Nice livery, and quality work as always!
Quote from macsy :
Thanks! About the bodykit.. Well I can't stop you, but I'd appreciate if you didn't put one. I guess I wouldn't mind a dirt/scratch layer, but I'm not a huge fan of fake parts or lights. (Starion kit is an exception here, but I'd like this skin to stay XRT.) Hope you'll understand

all good dude, your skin, your rules. once again, great work mate!
my simple s13 skin

#Kazzu : your private skin?
simple so good:juggle:

---

---

Last one is newest all are private
Long time no see, went skinning today after a ~1 year abstinence, when I stumbled on a folder with the "Crisis versions" of different companies. Someone may like it
*i know, LFSViewer has no antialaising, couldn't be bothered to get it rendered*

Attached images
crisisler1.jpg
crisisler2.jpg
XRR_AccCrisisler.jpg
XRR_AccCrisisler(1024).jpg
Quote from nikopdr :Last one is newest all are private

boooh nikopdr, what made you such a sad person? Is the forum not nice to you or what?

@ACCAkut, looks nice and i like the "badyear" touch on the subject xD. but you need to force AA (it works with nvidia cp im sure), because your rear shapes dont commect on the same height. PS: your logos got stretched.

Edit: you got some black and white spots on the front. Maybe its because the mapping was changed a bit lately, i think, or was it intention?

Edit2: lol.. didn't notice the sad LG logo

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG