The online racing simulator
hi everyone, still purchased s2 license and ready to go (;
hey, today just bought S2 after being demo for 2 years LOL
a very2 noob player reporting in....
Welcome to the forums and S2 servers.

Don't be afraid to let people on the servers know you are new, if you ask for a setup online and someone sends you one, heres how to save/use it:
Press N until you see the list of connected players and click the little green S next to whoever sent you the setup, then when the save set box pops up, name it, and click ok.
now you can then go to the garage and select it from the list to the top right

Have fun.

SD.
Welcome guys! Enjoy your stay in LFS S2 world!
Hi all ! I'm new here. I've got s2 licence for 4 months now. This game is awesome !

Just ... i received a message on lfsworld.net, from "BuBzi" (licence name), which contains, i think, a very bad link ... i think it's a big fake, made to stole licence accounts !!!

Here is the link : http://live4speed.tk/

If someone, admins or other, could make an anounce on the forum ? Or make something to shut down this link ... i don't know lol.
... and maybe bann this guy too ...

(maybe i'm totally wrong ... but i don't think)

Thanks everyone, good game all !

(and sorry for my english, if you haven't guess, i'm french )
pierrot.
Hey all, bought my S2 license about a 2 weeks ago. The LFS physics really struck a cord with me, seems like I could get a real feeling for the car like nothing else I've tried. Couple things, I need a minor league or group I can learn from. I need to know how setups are transferred between players, and I would like to know how to use the skins the are downloaded when I join a server.

As far as leagues or server go, I tried Ironhorse raceing but found the server to be very unfriendly and critical of newbies. Just seems like they kick and ban your for anything, including the occasional spin out. I'm not looking for anything like that. Now I do think intentional crashing and mayhem for lack of a better term is bunk, but I still would like to find a bit of a laid back friendly group of folks that maybe use voice chat cause I just seem to learn better when I can actually talk to someone. I'm reading through the LFS online guide and I'm about half way through the advanced sections. Racing in a server the other day I was about 1 minute off the fastest time for a 6 lap race so I think I need some adjustments A.S.A.P.
Hi everybody,
I've been into LFS from some years by now but never been on the forums and I ugraded from S1 to S2 only few months ago so I think I need to make things official and make acquaintance in this thread.

See you on track!
Hay all.
Zac here, or OR31LLY (last name).
Im a proud aussie on this. gonna upgrade too s2 licence
used to play the cracked y version and loved it.
I can drift and race. either way i love LFS.
Hope to get involved on the servers soon
peace.
Quote from OR31LLY :Hay all.
Zac here, or OR31LLY (last name).
Im a proud aussie on this. gonna upgrade too s2 licence
used to play the cracked y version and loved it.
I can drift and race. either way i love LFS.
Hope to get involved on the servers soon
peace.

welcome Zac, check this out for Aussie league racing. http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=226

Chook
Hai Guys,

Just got the game, s2 lic, and built my sim ect...

From Sydney, intend on spending alot of time online racing (once i get the hang of it all) see yas online

Woodzy
Quote from Woodzy :Hai Guys,

Just got the game, s2 lic, and built my sim ect...

From Sydney, intend on spending alot of time online racing (once i get the hang of it all) see yas online

Woodzy

Same deal for you Woodzy, for good Aussie league racing check this out http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/index.php

And welcome to LFS
hai guise!

i'm new here, only unlocked S2 like 3 days ago, played the demo for a while, thought i'd sign up

can anyone give me the details for forum rules on avatar/sig size regulations?
Quote from ooohsexytime :can anyone give me the details for forum rules on avatar/sig size regulations?

You canot use images in your signature.
The maximum size of your avatar is 114 by 114 pixels or 64.0 KB.
I have been playing sporadically for the past 2 years. If you see me out there let me apologize in advance. TOO SLOW.
hi
Hi im new . I've played in the past.I have been away from quite a long time but now I'm back. how life goes here?
Hello, I just got my S2 license.

Is there any championship running for beginners or with slow cars?
Checking in from New Zealand Bought S2 a few days ago, it was literally an impulse buy - I didn't need S2 nor was I wanting it particularly badly... but I still found myself busting out the plastic

I'd played the demo for a while during the middle of last year, but I'd never really got into LFS. Times change, and I ended up pulling LFS out of the murky depths of my hard drive a few months ago (Nov 2009 according to my join date - had to create the account to play online) to muck around on a demo server with a bunch of guys I know from a webgame we all play(ed). As they say, the rest is history

(boothy and csf, I'm looking at you two.... )

I'm already dabbling in a bit of skinning, I originally started doing this on the FXO but swapped to the FXR because it's so much more awesome

It's going well so far, except for getting the stripes onto the rear wing. I can get them on fine with the template square, but if I pre-stretch the template to 2560x2048 it all goes pear-shaped. :/ But that's for a skinning thread, not an intro thread LOL

Oh yeah, I play with an Xbox 360 controller... no steering wheels here There's a certain amount of irony in that, too - I own a PS1, PS2 and PS3 and will *never* go anywhere near a Breakbox 360
Quote from gtpsharky :Oh yeah, I play with an Xbox 360 controller... no steering wheels here There's a certain amount of irony in that, too - I own a PS1, PS2 and PS3 and will *never* go anywhere near a Breakbox 360

Welcome to you!

I played with an Xbox360 controller for about a year, There very similar to wheels, but wheels are much more fun! They're similar in a way such as, throttle control, precision steering etc.

Hope the skinning goes well, and see you on track!
Quote from xtraction :I played with an Xbox360 controller for about a year, There very similar to wheels, but wheels are much more fun! They're similar in a way such as, throttle control, precision steering etc.

Yeah, I know - I have a steering wheel for the PS1/PS2, just not the PC
Hai sharky!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surely that avatar is more appropriate for Mr. Charman?

Want me to use Charizard then?

(ohai Fordy... lol)

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG