The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Congratulations to both
Quote from Kid222 ::couple: We need another H2H season hun.

I'll have to agree on that.
Merry Christmas, nFinity!
Merry Christmas
Happy holidays all and welcome Kid
I wish you all an happy new year
nfinity eSports wishes everyone a happy new year and a pleasant hangover.
Happy new year nfinity
Lets make 2010 the year of brainless drinking :drink::ernaehrun Wait, we did that this year, but who cares
Quote from Psymonhilly :nfinity eSports wishes everyone a happy new year and a pleasant hangover.

Same to you mr. Hill and nfinity
Happy happy... to all of ya.
Happy new year to ya'll!
Happy new year!
Gratz.

Latest nfinity eSports Racing news:

- Our website received a new update, please check it out! http://www.nfinityesports.eu

- Feel free to test out the nfinity eSports Racing twitter or join our Facebook group, use the flashy buttons on our website to do so!

- A new video was made public concerning the VW Jetta Cup, check it out on this Youtube Link.

- Our iRacing squad continues to grow with Jaco Roux joining nfinity eSports racing! Welcome mate! More information can be found here.

- Of course there is still nfinity eSports Racing in Live For Speed: Last week Béla 'Revski' Perei won the first round of a new OLFSL season, second round is coming up this sunday ànd will again be live broadcasted by the OLFSL Team.

That is all for now.
Looks great!
Good to heare,that nFinity is not dead,good luck in both sims
Quote from GianniC :
- Of course there is still nfinity eSports Racing in Live For Speed: Last week Bella 'Revski' Perei won the first round of a new OLFSL season, second round is coming up this sunday ànd will again be live broadcasted by the OLFSL Team.

That is all for now.

Bella? That`s a girl. When did you have the operation Rev?
Quote from csurdongulos :Bella? That`s a girl. When did you have the operation Rev?

hahaha funny guy. Gianni if you don't correct it to Béla I'm gonna kick ur gay belgian ass
haha
Quote from RevengeR :hahaha funny guy. Gianni if you don't correct it to Béla I'm gonna kick ur gay belgian ass

Damn, you spotted it.
bella that's gonna stick for sure

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG