The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Gratz to Arne an nfinity.
Arne(s) Biernot is infinite? Too bad

Grats nevertheless
Quote from Foqs :nice to see that Biernot is still alive and sober enough for some fast driving
Gratz guys.

He's only fast when he's pissed.
I LOVE YOU ARNE!!!!!!
:laola:

:smileyrai hf guys and a lot of beer!
another great addition.
lots of success, guys.
THX @ll
Beeeer!!!!!!!
what brand of beer they have at nfinity?
Quote from kiste :what brand of beer they have at nfinity?

We have fully loaded tankers of all brands. Definitely a joining reason
yes thats really a nice reason.
Quote from RevengeR :We have fully loaded tankers of all brands. Definitely a joining reason

Tactical Nuclear Pinguin!!
Wyatt Gooden has taken his first ever win in his rookie season within the VW jetta Cup at his home track of Mid Ohio.
we are all very proud to see Wyatt take the victory and hope its just the start for his professional racing career.

Congratulations
Quote from Psymonhilly :Wyatt Gooden has taken his first ever win in his rookie season within the VW jetta Cup at his home track of Mid Ohio.
we are all very proud to see Wyatt take the victory and hope its just the start for his professional racing career.

Congratulations

Fastest in practice, great qualify and cherry on the pie a win, already so fast in the season! Simracers can rapidly transform into excellent competitive real life racers! Grats!

wooohooo!
Grats, Wyatt! Keep it up!
Latest nfinity eSports Racing news:

We are pleased to annouch that László "Night_racer" Kotrocz has joined our mad family and his long time friend Revenger. László was originally from 3id gaming but has decided to come join Bela and the rest of the nfinity tribe for the coming future. we all wish him a warm welcome and hope he enjoys his time here within the nutters house. Happy Birthday to us!

The Gronkwood Festival of Speed... nfinity eSports is over one year old and we celebrated this happening with a special event at the Fabulous Thompson International track in the Legend Ford car (iRacing). A very fun, good and fast event was hosted with nfinity's finest as well as many iRacing friends!

* This might be the wrong car on the wrong track, I blame Tukko.

Some more wins are to be noted in iRacing, among which for example the SSCA Daytona 300 (article here). Wyatt Gooden is still going strong in the VW TDI Jetta Cup, Duck blew up his Commodore engine and some other stuff I forgot about. Buutttt nfinity eSports is of course still represented in LFS where our latest addition to the tribe, László "Night_racer" Kotrocz, showed his new spray of paint nicely in the Tiger Express Motorsport's birthday endurance race by taking a close win! (article here). Happy Birthday TEM !

Now I need a beer as this is news updating thing is exhausting.

** Wait, I got the right car in a quick snapshot:
grats
Quote :* This might be the wrong car on the wrong track, I blame Tukko.

congrats guys, mad hugeass gronkfamily!

congrats guys
good luck in your new adventure lazy!
It's never too late to congratulate someone, eh?
no

Grats!
Quote from BAMBO :It's never too late to congratulate someone, eh?

It´s better LATE than never
Laaaaaddddiieeeessss and hot single mums!

Great news reached us from the depths of iRacing, USA and VWyatt Gooden his Facebook fanpage as our dear nfinity eSports racer just was crowned VW Jetta TDI Cup 'Rookie of the Year' Champion, this also by finishing 2nd in the last race and 3rd in the overall championship! Congratulations Gooden, way to represent simracing into the real racing world (as Wyatt won this racing cup seat by winning the online VW Jetta TDI championship in iRacing.com)!

Send along your wellwishes here, on the nfinity forum or on his facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/home.p ... en-Racing/109405769098916

http://www.wyattgooden.com

That's a strong performance, especially since he didn't have any real racing experience before that season, right?

Grats anyway
Great job, Wyatt! Awesome!

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG