The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )

Oscar Hardwick Joins nFinity eSports

As the Autumn starts to kick in, so does the SimRacing season.

As we've just done the first round of Live For Speed Slicks, where Oscar drove as a guest for nFinity eSport and showed a very good performance being in the top 3 in both races we are pleased to announce Oscar Hardwick joining the family.
Oscar is a 18 year old Englishman who's very dedicated when it comes to SimRacing, He's racing a few different Simulations including Lfs, rFactor, iRacing etc.

''I am pleased to have Oscar Hardwick join us for next year, Oscar races most the simulators and will be a great addition to our team as he spans the simulator world. Look out for him in your races.'' Says Simon Hill.

let's give him a warm welcome
Now i'm scared xD
Nah, Haha
Goodluck oscar!
Grats Oscar and nFinity!
I thought this was already official!
Grats Oscar & nFinity! Finally Oscar has joined a professional team, not just pro' by driving, but by the seriousness and maturity level you guys have.

Good luck to both
Best of luck my british friend! Don't drive in the kitchen anymore!
Best of luck Oscar
good luck Oskar and n/!

It is nice to see n/ is back in lfs league racing!
Welcome Oscar!
Welcome oscar
Good luck both!
Great move, finally Oscar can get some better backing

nFinity eSports takes 3 podiums

As qualifying started nFinity eSports would lead to many surprises with all four cars being in the Top 5.

Dennis Lind would lead the way for nFinity eSports by setting pole 2/10's quicker than Racestar ConverTTable's Markus Gunzelmann.

3rd would be nFinity eSports newest member, Oscar Hardwick managing to find the time he was looking for in the practice sessions ; ''Qualifying was very successful for me. I managed to find the pace for 3rd place. I don't think that I was the 3rd fastest over a lap but given how hard everyone had been pushing to find their optimum lap I think that I just managed to piece together what was my perfect lap and line up 3rd just behind Dennis. '' said a happy Oscar after the qualification.

A very happy Jake Cooper would see himself in 4th as the checkered flag would fly in the very close and exciting qualification ; ''Qualy was exceptionally good. All 4 of us did an extremely professional job of getting into the top 5. I set a reasonably solid lap on the first 2lap run but bettered that lap on another 2lap run by about 5/10s to cement 4th position.''

Mathias Nielsen would be the best placed FXO for the first race in 5th.

As we got to the first Race, all of the drivers at nFinity was very satisfied so far but of course, hungry for more.
Dennis would lead the way from the start but having Markus behind him meant they would engage battle after a few laps ; ''The race was quite fun, it was nice to see such a professional driver like Markus Gunzelmann back in LFS, and I had a great battle with him during the first half of the race. I'm very happy to take the first race win in a new series, it always boosts the ego a bit..''

Oscar would also impress everybody during the race, but unfortunately for him things was about to change : ''A good start helped me greatly and I maintained third through the first corner. On lap 3 I made an error on the exit of turn one and lost the back of Dennis and the driver running in second. I managed to hold 3rd and pull away to have a nice quiet race. Unfortunately my internet gave way late on the final lap and I was classified with a non-finish. ''

Mathias would finish 1/100 behind Ramon Blauwhoff who finished 3rd.
During the race Mathias was quite unlucky at times but managed to keep his head and get the fastest lap of the race, which also would be his personal best. Finishing in 4th.

Jake had some unlucky moments in the race but kept a stable position, inside the points :
''Race one was going steadily until I made a mistake in the first chicane and dropped back to 6th when I made another mistake found myself 13th but picked up two positions and then overtook to 10th place on the final corner of the final lap setting me up for pole in Race 2''

For race 2 top 10 was then reversed and it would see another nFinity eSports car in pole Jake Cooper, Mathias in 7th, Oscar would then start from the very back and Dennis in 10th.

Jake probably had the worse of luck striking him as he was in the best position for Race 2 ; ''Starting from the reverse grid pole I got a very good start, staying ahead of Genuine Racing's Krasimir Ivanov into T1 but contact between a few other cars and myself saw me get nerfed off track and flipping several times.
I trundled round to finish 15th.
''
Even though Jake had the downfall he did a good job not to loose his head. And surely showing his pace he will be one to watch during the season.

Oscar would make a strong performance in the race, and a great great comeback ; ''Starting from near enough last of at least 25 drivers meant that I had to really work. Race 2 was completely different to race 1 for the entire field with people bumping and crashing left right and center. This and some aggressive moves got me up to 5th by lap 3. Over the remaining laps I pulled up to and passed both Niko and Krasmir of GenR. All of the racing caused me to overuse my right front tyre which left me slowing and under attack from Niko in the closing laps. A tight encounter in the final corner left Niko on the grass and me coming home in 3rd. ''

Mathias would be in the same drama as Jake as he got into a lot of trouble on the first few laps, he would drop far back in the field but make a good recovery back into the points in 9th position.

Dennis would also be a part of the mix by taking another win in race 2 ; ''Starting 10th in the second race wasn't really what I wanted to, but a bit of luck through turn 1 and 2 would get me quite far. It was quite amazing sometimes braking 5 wide into some of the corners, a few nudges here and there, but hey rubbing is racing.. All in all i had a great race and a super battle with the undisputed king of FXO Ramon Blauwhoff..''

Comments after the race from Jake Cooper as he summarizes the whole event ;''My aim coming into the event as someone of the LFS community but not of league racing experience was just to finish in the top 10. Even with my mistakes in Race 1 I managed to achieve that, so I'm relatively happy about the way the event went.
Congrats to Dennis on the double, Oscar on the podium in Race 2 and Nielsen on his Race 1 result.
''

Oscar Hardwick comments ; ''All in all it was a good opening round for me and the team. Collecting 3 podium finishes (2 wins and a 3rd), was brilliant and being able to fight through the pack in race 2 was really positive and allowed me to test myself in a race situation. ''

nFinity eSports Gallery from the race : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sj2e2c607i4pibi/mNY12_rWj-#/
Great pictures of ma flip.
I was impressed by jake's performance in comparison to his GT2 WS race at South City :P.
Why are you posting 900+ pixel wide images ?

All they do is break the forum layout and cause people to scroll sideways to read the posts.
Quote from Bean0 :Why are you posting 900+ pixel wide images ?

All they do is break the forum layout and cause people to scroll sideways to read the posts.

Nothing's broken on my end, must be your pc screen is too small.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Nothing's broken on my end, must be your pc screen is too small.

No, the images are too large.

Some people have triple head setups with 5000+ horizontal pixels, would you be happy if they posted images that fitted on their screens with their browsers maximised and no-one elses ?
Quote from Bean0 :Why are you posting 900+ pixel wide images ?

same here, get a bigger screen or control+roll out
Quote from Bean0 :No, the images are too large.

Some people have triple head setups with 5000+ horizontal pixels, would you be happy if they posted images that fitted on their screens with their browsers maximised and no-one elses ?

It's fine for me and I'm only on 1280x1024 single screen.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's fine for me and I'm only on 1280x1024 single screen.

So am I.
I presume you have your browser maximised ?
Quote from Bean0 :So am I.
I presume you have your browser maximised ?

Sure if you window your browser, it's going to be a problem for you.

I just don't see how that makes it my problem. Not trying to be rude or anything but, there's no problems on my sides or the others, so it must be from your chair.
Iphone doesnt have a problem?
Nice recap btw

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG