The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Quote from Chriskart :emm, are we allowed to say congratulations now?

*looks for scipy somewhere*

Yes, of course!
Oh, now I have something useful to say; from what I've seen, your skins are probably the best looking of any team in LFS. Although I would like to inspect them closer...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh, now I have something useful to say; from what I've seen, your skins are probably the best looking of any team in LFS. Although I would like to inspect them closer...

Looks wicked indeed! Congratulations with a fantastic lineup and the new team setup in general
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Yes it is nice, but CoRe tiger still beats any skin in LFS
Quote from DevilDare :Yes it is nice, but CoRe tiger still beats any skin in LFS

Sure, all ice hocky teams beat lfs any day
#82 - arco
^^ Time to update your profile, nub.
Quote from PwrSlave :Sure, all ice hocky teams beat lfs any day

Who cares, they found it, they got the idea, they "pwn" now
Quote from PwrSlave :Sure, all ice hocky teams beat lfs any day

You may well smerk, but it was a complete coincidence, dwb (iirc) told me so. They never knew that it was the logo use by the NHL Ice Hockey team Nashville Preditors, they (CoRe) were a team based exclusively in North America, and so its quite understandable that not one of them had noticed the logo was used by an well known hockey team playing in their countries.

Its VERY hard to design a skin which doesnt include something which is influenced by something else, we had this same trouble when redesigning the 2008 Mercury skin in 07, and we almost made the exact same mistake:
http://www.mercuryracingteam.com/FZR_Merc_prelim.jpg

I was astonished to learn this was actually a logo used on a small UK based football team, which is easy to miss, even as a season ticket holder of said football team.

Its so easy to miss these things!!
Quote from PaulC2K :You may well smerk, but it was a complete coincidence, dwb (iirc) told me so. They never knew that it was the logo use by the NHL Ice Hockey team Nashville Preditors, they (CoRe) were a team based exclusively in North America, and so its quite understandable that not one of them had noticed the logo was used by an well known hockey team playing in their countries.

Its VERY hard to design a skin which doesnt include something which is influenced by something else, we had this same trouble when redesigning the 2008 Mercury skin in 07, and we almost made the exact same mistake:
http://www.mercuryracingteam.com/FZR_Merc_prelim.jpg

I was astonished to learn this was actually a logo used on a small UK based football team, which is easy to miss, even as a season ticket holder of said football team.

Its so easy to miss these things!!

I don't think any of the members of CoRe at the time the skin was designed (for the MoE 24hr race in 2008) was a hockey fan (not even Nolan, who shares a home state with the Predators). The skin was designed by the illustrious C40Z, who is German and might not follow American hockey, let alone even know where the art came from. I wasn't informed of the, um... borrowing until a few months later.

Pretty funny in retrospect, but it's a part of our image now. Oh well!
I allways though the Core logo was extremely close to the lookalike of the early F1rst logo, just differnt colours.

If only my whole skins x folder wasn't .dds files i'd be able to find the old f1rst skin...
Yeah, THAT similarity we were aware of at the time.
Wow that's a very talent-packed team. Nice work.

Quote from Gil07 :Where are the Starlite drivers though?

Mint.
Gooooooood VT.
Nice one guys, gl and have fun!
Good luck with the new team,you sure are keeping arco with his hands full making new websites.:P
#95 - arco
Not this time mate, it's all taken care of by someone else.
Indeed, arco can enjoy his FWD crap boxes in LFS now.
#97 - arco
Woot! I've hardly touched a FWD in ages. :haha:
Quote from arco :Woot! I've hardly touched a FWD in ages. :haha:

and that's a good thing!
Peckles. Psyh****. Tukkonoob. That drunk Fin dude with his Volvo. And a bunch of other ex-Boobies. Nice team, can't go wrong !

Good luck guys with the racing, may you perform clean, fast and fair and provide me much entertainment following your races, news feeds and wins.

Ex-Cabbies making it in the big world outside South City... :drink:

PS: Mika 'tukko' Nummela.... seriously, you finnish people and your names :wacko:
Good luck.......

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG