The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Quote from bunder9999 :i feel cheated... that's false advertising... i want my 2 minutes back...

why bother folding xfusion if you were going to come back the next day under a new name?

You're wrong, they're now part of bigger community.
Impressive video Itar!! ...

Wow ... this is going to be exciting and interesting!! ...
Quote from Psymonhilly :"We got pace"

Cocky not?

Quote from boothy :What a shit team name, but I suppose you make up for it in other areas

+1, although I think our team commits a similar crime. Anyway, awesome looking lineup, good to see another big team formed to liven up LFS again. Good luck guys.
Quote from DaveWS :Cocky not?

+1, although I think our team commits a similar crime. Anyway, awesome looking lineup, good to see another big team formed to liven up LFS again. Good luck guys.

Along with "gronk" and "mint" it's one of the aussies wild and wonderful sayings that seem to have crept their way into the team.

It's woeful.
Good luck fitting all those into a FZR.
Quote from PMD9409 :Good luck fitting all those into a FZR.

There are other cars than the FZR
Why didn`t ex Mercury guys join Xfusion?

By the way, there already is a team named infinity.
Best of luck though, with Ray and co there, you will be a winner team for sure.
Quote from csurdongulos :Why didn`t ex Mercury guys join Xfusion?

Cause nfinity esports wanted to take on the hole team and so they had to drop the xFusion name (rough guess but something like that) plus i don't think anyone from Mercury knew about the deal untill afew weeks after they asked some of us to join.

Quote :By the way, there already is a team named infinity.

inFinity/nFinity is not the same
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from rc10racer :Cause nfinity esports wanted to take on the hole team and so they had to drop the xFusion name (rough guess but something like that) plus i don't think anyone from Mercury knew about the deal untill afew weeks after they asked some of us to join.

inFinity/nFinity is not the same

Ah, so nfinity esports is some kind of a big multigaming clan like SK and nfaculty?

say them both out loud, they sound the same, don`t they, huh?
Great news and the best of luck for u guys.
now im well aware that luck has nothing to do with it. not since most of the topnames in simracing joined.

Great vid btw.

See ya all sometime.
Quote from csurdongulos :Ah, so nfinity esports is some kind of a big multigaming clan like SK and nfaculty?

Yep they are.

Quote from csurdongulos : say them both out loud, they sound the same, don`t they, huh?

Yea they kinda do i surpose.
I'm trying to think of a metaphor to describe this union of Mercury and XFusion... But I can't think of one. Love the promo vid though! Good luck.
Wow this team looks very good! Has to be my favourite
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews
The awesomest becomes more awesome.
Awesome, congrats guys, and best luck!
Good luck to this superteam!
Quote from csurdongulos :
By the way, there already is a team named infinity.

infinity skills is NOT nfinity eSports.
This looks damn serious. A steel team, good luck guys!
#70 - Kaw
Okay, no mater how people put it. Nfinity and INfinity sounds the ****ing same. Who cares. Race bitches!

Nice team! Good luck on your way to world domination!
what's the fuzz about one word in teams name, totally different teams with different goals...good luck nFinity
Congrats, guys.
Serious business! Best of luck guys!
Quote from Flater :what's the fuzz about one word in teams name, totally different teams with different goals...

What he said.
emm, are we allowed to say congratulations now?

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG