The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
Great read, glad to see nFinity back with a bang!
Less text would be more readable, got bored half way thru xD and join TBOWS, you would have some competition in there guys.
Quote from N I K I :Less text would be more readable, got bored half way thru xD and join TBOWS, you would have some competition in there guys.

TBOWS has no slicks
Grats with it...

Minor Hungarian Army Joins nFinity eSports

It's not a long ago since our last signing, and still the development of the 2013 line-up is starting to take shape.

We would like to give László ''pointer4'' Kovács and Gábor ''Toga'' Tóth a nice welcome!
It's a real pleasure to have a double signing of two driver who are able to push everyone so hard, and still be good people and friends..

''Lackó'' and Gábor, will be driving in the upcoming GT1 World Series Championship and will be a force to be reckoned with!

Welcome to nFinity eSports!
Congratulations to everyone. "Lacko" is a superb guy, both on and off track, a guy I believe everyone would want in their team. Good luck, my friend! I wish you all the best
Nice signings! nFinity is getting stronger and stronger again!
2 fast and great chaps you have there. Most of the fastest Hungarians in nFinity now, good luck.
Good luck!
good luck lacko !

and other guy
Grats to all
jó éjt lények
on a side note.. DAT HELM <3

nFinity eSports Welcomes Sebastian and Roi to the madhouse

our LiveForSpeed team continues to grow in strength with two new recruits signings this week.

Firstly we have Polishman Sebastian Wojtkowiak (intrex1020), Sebastian is a 17 year old driver with huge amounts of potential. He hails from the ixion SimSports and has already shown some very fast pace. We look forward to seeing him rise up the rankings.

Secondly we have 20 year old Roi Lago Ferro (8RaZor8), Roi comes from the sunny Spain and is a newcomer to the LFS major leagues after being a public racer since his time in LFS. We shall enjoy seeing him adapt in the major races and look forward to the endurance rounds to see him rise to the top.

Thank you, Now I think its time for a fiesta and bring two of the 2013 cars out of the garage

Best of luck fellas!
Looking foward for incoming races and 2013 year in LFS with new team!.
Intrex, that crazy cabra.
Congratulations :P
Congratulations guys ...

You got some freakin fast/talented drivers out there

All the best.
I come bit late with that but congratz Intre

after a few weeks of negotiations Sampsa has finally agreed to race under the nfinity esports tag.

As a 17 year old student, he apparently spends most of his time looking gorgeous and being fast on the internet, So he will be a great addition to the already self proclaimed ''Victoria Secrets'' team of Live For Speed!

He will be showing his flag in the final round of GT1 World Series this year, as he will drive the über pro FXR on the south city round.

Give him a warm welcome!
Gratz
hyvä sampsa
Grats Sampsa!
onnee sampsa :lovies3d:
Well done Joku
Aikamoinen rattimies! Good luck

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG