The online racing simulator
This is true, i once went out ith a girl who is a relation of the former jockey pat eddery, needless to say, she never shut up about horses!

I hardly saw her at the weekends a lot of the time as she was always away at shows helping with or riding bloody horses, if not down the stables in the tack room or training em, etc... It put me of horses forever!

Plus i would get texts at stupid oclock wanting me to go meet her as she had just got back from wherever, had to meet her secretly as well as her parents didnt exactly 'approve' of us, as she was 16 and i was 19, i was too old according to them.

BUT, she was f---ing gorgeous, and still is i would guess, aint seen her for years now tho, i think she's married or something probably.
Regarding young couples having sex, be thankful Europe's not like the US, where the law has no distinction between rape and consentual sex with a minor.

She could tell you she's 18, get you drunk, take you back to her place and do anything, and if she's 17 and you're older - you raped her in the eyes of the law.

Even more bizarre, imagine two 17 year old teenagers who enjoy regular consentual sex, and the boy is a day older than the girl. While they are both 17, fine (although frowned upon). While they are both 18, fine. For that 24-hour period on the boy's 18th birthday - rape. 25-to-life.
My GF studies law and is in her first year, apparently in the UK a new law has just been passed (Which means it will take about 6 months to take effect) that doesn't say it as such, but it's reducing the law on under 16 year olds having sex.

Basicly it's reducing the age of concent to 13 without actually doing it so bluntly, quite rediculous though it wont change anything.

I'm trying to find something to back it up on google but i'm not sure where to look, i'll get her to get me a link tommorow, lets hope she got her info right, otherwise ama be getting put up on a stick for spreading lies on the LFS forum, home of nothing but truth and prosper.
Quote from danthebangerboy :This is true, i once went out ith a girl who is a relation of the former jockey pat eddery, needless to say, she never shut up about horses!

I hardly saw her at the weekends a lot of the time as she was always away at shows helping with or riding bloody horses, if not down the stables in the tack room or training em, etc... It put me of horses forever!

Plus i would get texts at stupid oclock wanting me to go meet her as she had just got back from wherever, had to meet her secretly as well as her parents didnt exactly 'approve' of us, as she was 16 and i was 19, i was too old according to them.

BUT, she was f---ing gorgeous, and still is i would guess, aint seen her for years now tho, i think she's married or something probably.

Horse riding girls are bloody kinky man! Gotta love jogpers aswell man those things make ANYONES legs look hot!
Horse riding girls are psychos... usually.
Dunno about that... I know a horse riding girl who rides since primary school (I both know her since then and she rides since then...)
She developed awful o-shaped legs to an extend you can literally pass a football through between her knees when she stands with her ankles touching.

Also, I imagine it quite a show stopper if a girl smelled like horse in certain regions...
Being a horsey-girl doesn't make it okay to stop washing
Quote from ColeusRattus :Dunno about that... I know a horse riding girl who rides since primary school (I both know her since then and she rides since then...)
She developed awful o-shaped legs to an extend you can literally pass a football through between her knees when she stands with her ankles touching.

Also, I imagine it quite a show stopper if a girl smelled like horse in certain regions...

if you have a dog does that mean you smell like one?
I imagine if it lived outside, rolled around in its own shit, and you rode it daily, maybe.
Quote from -NightFly- :if you have a dog does that mean you smell like one?

Well, yes actually. If a dog owner who pets his dog often hands me a glass, I can even smell the dog on the glass.
So I assume that a girl sitting on a horse might carry the smell, even though there's a saddle and a saddlecloth in between.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, yes actually. If a dog owner who pets his dog often hands me a glass, I can even smell the dog on the glass.
So I assume that a girl sitting on a horse might carry the smell, even though there's a saddle and a saddlecloth in between.

Then you must be a dog if you can smell that good, or your friends dogs stink. Horses don't smell of anything... other than hay maybe, or a kind of farmy smell, but a farm smell generally I find refreshing.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, yes actually. If a dog owner who pets his dog often hands me a glass, I can even smell the dog on the glass.

She can saddle me instead.
i know a few horse riders and they are all pretty hot maybe pshcos, but i dont really think so

in heath i learned that if ou ride horses a lot it can 'pop their cherries'

or in my teachers words 'it appears they lose their virginity cause the horse does something to them'

but she diddnt mean for it to sound funny, she diddnt quite know
See, they loose their virginity to horses... as i've said, total psychos!
Quote from logitekg25 :i know a few horse riders and they are all pretty hot maybe pshcos, but i dont really think so

in heath i learned that if ou ride horses a lot it can 'pop their cherries'

or in my teachers words 'it appears they lose their virginity cause the horse does something to them'

but she diddnt mean for it to sound funny, she diddnt quite know

Now, if only you could pay as much attention in English class as you do in SexEd.
got a point there :dopey: :dunce:
I used to ride horses, and i'll have you know my cherries are fully functional!
Yeah I used to ride a horse. It became too painful
Quote from Luke.S :Yeah I used to ride a horse. It became too painful

Yeah, when the cherries start to fall from the bush, eh?
The girl i was going out with she has horses, And she ain't what i call a phycho but she was defiantly HOT! The only reason we did split up was because we couldn't see each other enough oh well i get to see her tomorrow though.
Riding horses won't 'pop you open' that's just stupid, unless you're into bestiality, but riding a horse can rub on certain parts of a female body and has been known to induce orgasm, but really, this isn't the place for this.
That explains the noises round the stables, eh?
Quote from brandons48 :That explains the noises round the stables, eh?

Yea, the "naiiiiighhhh" you hear, isn't always the horses :P
hey, my health teacher said doctors can 'observe them' to see if they are virgins most of the time, and she said girls who ride horses a lot 'appear to have had sex before'

/offtopic :hide:

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG