The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
hiu
Quote from Davo :Cmon guys it's not that hard and there's a heap fo wheels already made. Check out the pre made mega packs by andylec and you're sure to find something that closely resembles your design, then you can edit a few vertices and you're done.

Can you send me the program to make rims?
please
Nope. License restriction or what ever u call it is on it... S2 only. Buy S2 then maybe someone will send
Epic bump! And there's no sense bumping this because nobody uses version old enough to support bespoke. At least nobody who is part of the "We're glad that LFS is more realistic now" or whatsoever.
Bespoke
Someone pleasently send me the link for Bespoke, does it work with the newest patch out ?
Quote from Watson02 :Someone pleasently send me the link for Bespoke, does it work with the newest patch out ?

no.
Can some1 telle me where i can download patch X10?

Cos i can run Bespoke with patch Z13 or Z, So all i need is X10 then ill be right
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Can some1 telle me where i can download patch X10?

Cos i cant run Bespoke with patch Z13 or Z, So all i need is X10 then ill be right

Please help
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Nope. License restriction or what ever u call it is on it... S2 only. Buy S2 then maybe someone will send

Lol noob its S1 and S2 dont confuse ppl
Quote from polishskater :Lol noob its S1 and S2 dont confuse ppl

lol don't call people noobs when they have been here longer than you.
YOUR THE NOOB HERE
Hehe
Haha. Noobingly good fun.
I havn't used Bespoke since W. have any good changes been made to it?
how do i install the rims?
Quote from l1k3z0mg :lol don't call people noobs when they have been here longer than you.
YOUR THE NOOB HERE
Hehe

:'(
Im sad
"-.-
what folder do you drop them in???
Quote from logitekg25 :what he said

Lawl you make a rims folder (:
Put it in LFS directory, Then Open up BeSpoke and open up file and export to LFS (:

Hopefully I helped you out ^0^:uglyhamme
:iagree:
ok so i need the ability to make new folders, bespoke, and the files i want?

sounds easy enough
Bespoke should look like this

why bespoke don´t run in z13 ???

can any one make a update ??? to fit in z13 ?
how do you open up bespoke, and am i just to make a new folder that says "rims"??
Quote from joen :there´s a readme.txt included in the download.

where's the readme txt then??
where unzip this rims?
installation
pleaze tell me how u install
u need s2

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG