The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(368 posts, started )
i have a problem

i changed the amount of spokes on an xrgt from 5 to 3. however, it wont let me connect to any servers : car differes from server or something.

please can someone help me?
Quote from Mika_Raymond :i have a problem

i changed the amount of spokes on an xrgt from 5 to 3. however, it wont let me connect to any servers : car differes from server or something.

please can someone help me?

obvious?
you changed the general format of the car so it's not compatible with the cars on the server.
well how does everyone else change their rims and be able to play online?

thanks
They don't play online
ok thanks im new to all this modding :P
yes i no im a demo user but can i download this bespoke to make wheels as i like the sound of that,.. but just cant use them in game? witch doesnt bother me till i buy s2.....thanks sean
Quote from seany_boi_civic :yes i no im a demo user but can i download this bespoke to make wheels as i like the sound of that,.. but just cant use them in game? witch doesnt bother me till i buy s2.....thanks sean

You can probably make rims, just not be able to use them.
Quote from Stew2000 :You can probably make rims, just not be able to use them.

thanks mate il have a go at downloading it now....
right iv downloaded it and made some rims for you lot to use as i cant lol but im a n00b and dont no how to post up the .rim files?(tell me how).... ive made the following so far...
TE37's
CE28N's
gramlights
spoon SW388's

sean
:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea ....
Why the banana's when he is allowed to use BeSpoke to make rims, just not use them ingame?
all he has to do is post a shot of them in bespoke and upload the .rim.
Quote from Stew2000 :all he has to do is post a shot of them in bespoke and upload the .rim.

and how do i do this lol ???
underneath the main reply box the is additional options and you want manage attachments.
Theres no .rim file in the file attachments thing, so you'll need to put your .rim files in a .rar or .zip file, then attach the .rar/zip.
rite here are my 1st ones then...i dont no how to take screenies so if one of you could put them in game and then post a screenie would be very much apretiated!!! tell me what you think....

sean
Attached files
1st rims by sean.zip - 1.5 KB - 257 views
They don't look very bad for first ones. Get S2 and you'll be able to put them in your XRT
Quote from LFSn00b :They don't look very bad for first ones. Get S2 and you'll be able to put them in your XRT

thanks mate you couldnt do me a favour and post screenies for others could you!? would be very helpful! i like the CE28N's best lol
cheers sean
Here you go
Attached images
prevsean.JPG
cheers mate they look ok but the colors u done them dont help.. jus my opinion but i apretiate it very much thanks! sean
best TE's ever made in bespoke. AMEN
#222 - Dru
Hi there,

I have a request, I HATE the 3 spoke style wheels on my UF1000. I have used the search function on this post and can not find anything relating to the UF1.

Can anyone make me a set of rims for the UF1 which are either say 4 or 5 spokes? nothing fancy, just NOT tri-spokes

Thanks, for anyone who uses them i will use them in UF1000 mayhem cup and therefore if a video is made they will feature your rims

Regards,

Dru.
no,no,no,no,no.
sadly bespoke only does demo cars
#224 - Dru
Quote from Stew2000 :no,no,no,no,no.
sadly bespoke only does demo cars

oh that sux......

ok well - at least i did not have my hopes up for too long.....3 minutes was it ?
Quote from evanger :best TE's ever made in bespoke. AMEN

thanks lol could some1 post a pic of the TE's in all white and CE's in all bronze and spoons in all gunmetal and gramlights in all chrome if thats possible if you could do that theres a cupcake for you haha thaanks sean

Bespoke presets
(368 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG