The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
Theres no .rim file in the file attachments thing, so you'll need to put your .rim files in a .rar or .zip file, then attach the .rar/zip.
rite here are my 1st ones then...i dont no how to take screenies so if one of you could put them in game and then post a screenie would be very much apretiated!!! tell me what you think....

sean
Attached files
1st rims by sean.zip - 1.5 KB - 396 views
Quote from LFSn00b :They don't look very bad for first ones. Get S2 and you'll be able to put them in your XRT

thanks mate you couldnt do me a favour and post screenies for others could you!? would be very helpful! i like the CE28N's best lol
cheers sean
cheers mate they look ok but the colors u done them dont help.. jus my opinion but i apretiate it very much thanks! sean
best TE's ever made in bespoke. AMEN
#206 - Dru
Hi there,

I have a request, I HATE the 3 spoke style wheels on my UF1000. I have used the search function on this post and can not find anything relating to the UF1.

Can anyone make me a set of rims for the UF1 which are either say 4 or 5 spokes? nothing fancy, just NOT tri-spokes

Thanks, for anyone who uses them i will use them in UF1000 mayhem cup and therefore if a video is made they will feature your rims

Regards,

Dru.
no,no,no,no,no.
sadly bespoke only does demo cars
#208 - Dru
Quote from Stew2000 :no,no,no,no,no.
sadly bespoke only does demo cars

oh that sux......

ok well - at least i did not have my hopes up for too long.....3 minutes was it ?
Quote from evanger :best TE's ever made in bespoke. AMEN

thanks lol could some1 post a pic of the TE's in all white and CE's in all bronze and spoons in all gunmetal and gramlights in all chrome if thats possible if you could do that theres a cupcake for you haha thaanks sean
ur choice but can you mate? do them in them colors that is? pleeeaaasee
oh and my latest creation 5 spoke drift rims loosly based on work rims if you could post a pic of them to in gunmetal wiv a crome lip pleaase!

let me no what you think sean
Attached files
drift5's by sean!!.zip - 396 B - 478 views
They look alright to me. Not a lot different to the original XRT wheels.
Attached images
sean rims preview.jpg
they look good imo im liking that skin of yours too!
i can post up some pics of the rims, but the chrome has to be rendered
i got the pics now, will post em tomorrow damn they look good!
looking forward to the pics and thanks mate for posting that skin!
Again, pretty good.
Attached images
sean rims preview2.jpg
okey, here are the pics
(click on image to make it bigger)

Ya I got this thing working...

The rims give the car a whole new cool look .
i think the gunmetal ones needs some work, they have some gaps, but the ones i used on the apex skin are pure sex!
wooooh cheers for them pics mate they look the tits! i cant believe how well they turnd out i love the TE's! and please upload them skins!! now im guna get s2 2 b able to use them in game! sean
sorry mate, only skin that aint private or teamskin is the apex one i got one similar to the tanabe skin, ill PM u
Spokes
This is my first try

Hope you like it
Attached images
Spokes.JPG

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG