The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Bespoke presets
I thought we should have a thread dedicated to the creations in bespoke, it should have a name and picture, and a download link if wanted
I had a little play earlier and came up with something. Needs a little tinkering to work with normal rims but they look nice when using 17/18" wheels using tweak. Sorry, no tweak file included.
Theyre basically like the original XFG wheels just slimmer spokes.
Attached images
gti wheels.JPG
Attached files
xfg wheels.zip - 77.1 KB - 3531 views
Can someone make me the rims from the HKS S15?

Thanks in advance

Falcon
Quote from Falcon140 :Can someone make me the rims from the HKS S15?

Thanks in advance

Falcon

I was just going to ask for those! Good choice!
Quote from Falcon140 :Can someone make me the rims from the HKS S15?

Quote from Blaeza :I was just going to ask for those! Good choice!

I'm not sure they're such a good choice but here's a quick edit of one of the files in this collection.
Attached files
XRT_AdvanS3.zip - 361 B - 2869 views
#7 - Davo
Here's my edit of one of andylecs wheels for the HKS S15. There's always a good base to start from Screenshot is with combined with tweak.

I also tried to make the black rims but you can't do nice rounded edges so they came out veyr sharp lookign like ninja stars, so I called them Ninjas

Enkei Shogun added.

Volk TE37 added.
Attached images
hks15.jpg
ninja.jpg
shogun.jpg
te37.jpg
Attached files
XRT_HKS_S15.rar - 352 B - 2920 views
XRT_Ninja.rar - 365 B - 1947 views
XRT_shogun.rar - 399 B - 2198 views
XRT_TE37.rar - 350 B - 3935 views
Nice rims davo!
Quote from Davo :Here's my edit of one of andylecs wheels for the HKS S15. There's always a good base to start from Screenshot is with combined with tweak.

I also tried to make the black rims but you can't do nice rounded edges so they came out veyr sharp lookign like ninja stars, so I called them Ninjas

Enkei Shogun added.

nice.
ive tried a few times now, but whenever i wanna customize my rims it ends up looking like crap
either im too stupid or just too tired. dont know.
i guess ill grab the most from this thread
As close as I could get it to the real thing
Others are willing to try tho

Attached files
XRT_SSR10.zip - 356 B - 1419 views
where to put this....i would like some nice rims xrg....
#12 - joen
Quote from HighRoad :where to put this....i would like some nice rims xrg....

there´s a readme.txt included in the download.
SpokeLess
I always wanted clear rims

Attached files
XRT_Spokeless.zip - 289 B - 903 views
nope its just a file like XFG_dasd.rim.....still does someone have a nice rims for xrg
#15 - Jakg
doesnt matter, Demo Racers cant use it
Crap....buy a licence......always the same
#17 - Jakg
Quote from HighRoad :Crap....buy a licence......always the same

...? the tool DOESN'T work with the demo version of LFS, so getting the wheels you want are useless to you unless you've cracked, which of course you havn't...
Yeah, but they are easy to make! I'd like to see some Asanti wheels. $1 million for a set!!!!!!

please..
#22 - Davo
#23 - Davo
Cmon guys it's not that hard and there's a heap fo wheels already made. Check out the pre made mega packs by andylec and you're sure to find something that closely resembles your design, then you can edit a few vertices and you're done.
Quote from Davo :Cmon guys it's not that hard and there's a heap fo wheels already made. Check out the pre made mega packs by andylec and you're sure to find something that closely resembles your design, then you can edit a few vertices and you're done.

what if we dont bother? :P or suck at vertex moving lol
*sniff* It's beautiful!
Attached images
lfs-20070306-160125.png

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG