The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(368 posts, started )
okies well i got another prob

does bespoke require a license?
okies thats y it says
"cant validate license"
lol
are there any programs taht dont require S2 license?
i dont think so
Quote from Stew2000 :they need to go out a bit more. it's a shame we cant have deep dish yet.

You get deep dish when you make your wheels wider with tweak.
dude! u got an future in rim making! i havent tried the new ones yet, waiting for my wheel
lol thanks mate
could some one be really kind and do me a screenie of a white XRT turbo with carbon bonnet and my white TE37's and sean somewhere on it so i could use it as my sig on here? i would appreciate it very much! feel free to put this sig by ....ur name.
muchos thanks sean
Quote from seany_boi_civic :could some one be really kind and do me a screenie of a white XRT turbo with carbon bonnet and my white TE37's and sean somewhere on it so i could use it as my sig on here? i would appreciate it very much! feel free to put this sig by ....ur name.
muchos thanks sean

the forum cant hav pics as sigs.
ooooooo how boring lol no worries thanks anyway!

btw have you tested weather the latest one of the spoke rims touch the calipers?
:d
Can someone please post the link to Bespoke download. Thanx
You are both demo racers, you can't use BeSpoke.
I have license but it dont show in the forum...

I dont do that ( that it shows that)

Thats my old account...
Well, would you login with your S2 account please?

3.500 posts.
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, would you login with your S2 account please?

3.500 posts.

Guy what u want from me ??????

I asked if someone can make the rim... If yes i will thanks him for that...

If nnot i cant do something..

And you telling me something aout license and so on...
Me and My cousin have 1 License...

So..

Can somebody make me that rim ???
No one here will give you anything unless we recognize that you have a valid S2 license, otherwise no one is willing to waste their time on something someone can't use.
Quote from XCNuse :No one here will give you anything unless we recognize that you have a valid S2 license, otherwise no one is willing to waste their time on something someone can't use.

Thanks for your answer...

So i must say my cousin to post here what a shi* ... sry..
That would be just fine if you can do that.
winter/beater rims. Had done it in the evening. Hope you like it. For XRT.

Attached files
XRT - winter rims.rar - 369 B - 501 views
will bespoke rims show in online mode with other people'will they be able to see them'?
Quote from Dudles :winter/beater rims. Had done it in the evening. Hope you like it. For XRT.

those look amazing
Quote from Stew2000 :those look amazing

thanks... gonna try to improove it... I saw in the street that these beater rims have 16 holes... mine don't... and i'll try to pu the holes mor in the edge... they're too centered...

Bespoke presets
(368 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG