The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
JEEZ PEOPLE!!!! llo, whats with you guys and invites?!?!? ... (i know)
Anyone got any invites? Send one to mohsin19(AT)live(dot)com please.
-
(MadCat360) DELETED by MadCat360
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Anyone got any invites? Send one to mohsin19(AT)live(dot)com please.

Seems you already have one..

PM me for invites..
Way ahead of ya
Not necessarily, he hasn't signed up yet so there's still a chance for either of us
Dam, i had 0 ptz for long time. Now it started goin on from 0 again. I mean wtf, its like reseted but i havent been doing anything illegal in there. Sent many emails tho, theyr like ... ignoring me.

I should have about 100+ptz already.
There seems to be an issue with (I think) browser cache. I've not had any ptz for a couple of days - it's showing 280 and has done since Monday, despite me logging in every day. Try logging in one day from one browser, next day from another - and log out again each time. It's a hassle, but it might just work.
Yea, I just got one a yesterday.
Could anyone with any invites left, and willing to invite me, please PM me?
Sure bose. Pm email please
If you want an invite just pm me Im giving away invite.
#115 - STF
Aren`t we all?
Received receipt for my order of a iPod Touch 8gb, Cant wait till it comes, hopefully by christmas
How the truck did it let you order?
Z-Listers,

This is it! We're having the redemption for Z-Listers only at Lockerz.com. To accommodate our global audience in different time zones across the world, we are going to have two prize waves. Our first wave begins on Monday, November 23 at 7PM EST and we'll do our second wave on Tuesday, November 24 at 12:00PM EST. We've sent you an email with all the important details you'll need to know before you go to PTZ Place. Before you redeem, please read this email and also make sure your address is correct in your settings as well as in your shipping confirmation page so we can get the order to you as quickly as possible.

Rumours are about saying that they're are doing another one in December.

Mm.. i prefer Rewards1.. Number of Referrals 1127 Current Balance 64.2 Points Redeemed 120.65
Lol, I just wanted to make a thread about Lockerz for emails. U need 20 emails setna dn accepted invites (sent out not got) to be a z-lister. So i wanted to ask ppl to pm their emails. The page is not a scam, my friend ordered his itouch a few weeks ago and is now listening to music with it. I need those metalhead skullcandy earphones there so PLZ send me ur emails so i can give u invites and plz accept them too then.
Easy.com, Make a easy e-mail and invite it
If anyone wants an invite pm me
It seems legit. So I'm going for it. Do want that t-shirt.

I made a website, where you can fill in your e-mail address, so you get free instant invites. Please send ur e-mail, and friends e-mails, so I get on the Z-list.

www.iDrift.nl/lockerz
Definitly is legit, a friend of mine signed up a few weeks ago and sent off for an ipod case and he got it.
Feel free to PM me or write your email here and ill send you an invite.
I have 17 left to become a z lister
EDIT: Thanks Miguel (whoever you are lol)
Quote from Migz :Definitly is legit, a friend of mine signed up a few weeks ago and sent off for an ipod case and he got it.
Feel free to PM me or write your email here and ill send you an invite.
I have 17 left to become a z lister

Cool. I just wish they ha a restock.

I also give invites. Look in my sig, or pm me.

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG