The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Their prices seem a bit weird to me. 300ptz for $25 Amazon vouchers, but the same price for items worth much more than that? Weird.

Then again, it looks like you can claim the Amazon vouchers any time. I just wish it was local currency rather than the Almighty Dollar, since those vouchers don't work on the UK version of the site.
Nothing's for free.
Love is free.

And no, those girls in the ripped stockings that stand on the corner don't count as "love"
Naa, Its not a scam. It's just limited stock.
They gain some how.

Otherwise why would they actually bother setting up a website and giving out like 100,000 free T Shirts..
Well now they're allowing you to reserve participation for 100 points. Still doesn't guarantee a prize though.
Im just going to get to 1000 ptz and sell my account for like $150.
People are stupid to do it.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Naa, Its not a scam. It's just limited stock.
They gain some how.

Otherwise why would they actually bother setting up a website and giving out like 100,000 free T Shirts..

it is a scam... all they want is peoplez email address to sell to other marketing companies. If it wasn't a scam alot more people would be able to redeem prizes and be happy
rofl dude!:d /me lol'd so hard

Anyone else not taking apart from the general redemption?
Coming 25th. And I spent 100Ptz to get 1 chance. So I read some more, it's the 26th, 4:00 here. So now I'm sad...
Quote from blakehoo88 :it is a scam... all they want is peoplez email address to sell to other marketing companies. If it wasn't a scam alot more people would be able to redeem prizes and be happy

Yeah right... from where do you think they would get the money to give more prizes to "a lot more people".
Quote from Bose321 :Coming 25th. And I spent 100Ptz to get 1 chance. So I read some more, it's the 26th, 4:00 here. So now I'm sad...

I did that as well but did you get an email saying when it was? Because i thought we were meant to but i never did :S
Quote from kimd41 :Yeah right... from where do you think they would get the money to give more prizes to "a lot more people".

out of thin air
Quote from Migz :I did that as well but did you get an email saying when it was? Because i thought we were meant to but i never did :S

It's all over their forums and on the site itself aswell.
Quote from Bose321 :It's all over their forums and on the site itself aswell.

Wot forums?
"Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team"

Yay, PLAY is coming!
Quote from shaun463 :"Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team"

Yay, PLAY is coming!

Still working here. No PLAY...
It's up now, and PLAY is working.
Theres 24 videos in total, you get 2 ptz for each one.
So thats 48 ptz.
But im trying to invite another 8 people so i can become z lister, that way i can get 96ptz instead! If you're a Z lister thats 96 ptz for you.
Wow, 104PTZ on the income today .
Quote from shaun463 :Wow, 104PTZ on the income today .

Lucky
Im 8 people off being a z lister so it's only gonna be 52 for me.
25 videos actually . 108PTZ .
Quote from shaun463 :25 videos actually . 108PTZ .

24 for me.
4 Catagories, 6 videos in each one.
Im guessing you have an extra one because your a Z Lister.
Acting quite slow TBH.

EDIT: This keeps happening?

Attached images
lol.jpg

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG