The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Are you enjoying being an argumentative prick, or is it just a side effect from being so lonely?

Are you enjoying being a confrontational dumbass because everyone ignores you in Canada?
That is honestly the best you can come up with? Simply reusing the exact sentence structure I just sent to you, and just changing a few key words in it?

I must have vastly overestimated your mental aptitude. It's clearly no more than that of a young child, possibly even an embryo.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

I must have vastly overestimated your mental aptitude. It's clearly no more than that of a young child, possibly even an embryo.

Ironic, as I am capable of creating one.
That'd be awfully embarassing. Your newly born offspring having a greater grasp on reality than yourself.
:bewarespa
Yeah, dont spam like F0åejPOIEj guys!
You guys are 17 and 19 yrs, Dont spam fockers!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That'd be awfully embarassing. Your newly born offspring having a greater grasp on reality than yourself.

We'll soon find out
Quote from Storm_Cloud :

Bike points (25-20-16) is exactly the same ratio as the current system.

Quote from BlueFlame :No it isn't...

Yes it is, but you can't read. I'll write the sentence again and try to make it easier for you to understand..

Is that better, or would you also need the dictionary definitions of "current" and "proposed"?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Bike points (25-20-16) is exactly the same ratio as the current system.

Actually, it isn't exactly the same ratio.
You know that the bike scoring scheme goes down to 15th place right?
Only talking about the top 3
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Yes it is, but you can't read. I'll write the sentence again and try to make it easier for you to understand..

Is that better, or would you also need the dictionary definitions of "current" and "proposed"?

No, but I'd like to be spoken to properly, all you needed to do was say that you meant the current system, I assumed when you said current, that you meant, the current proposed system but you went all patronizing with the whole do you need a dictionary shit which you really didn't need to.
Hm just saw Di Grassi will be driving for Manor. Great news, he's probably the best young brazilian (yes, I know we're lacking... that's the price of not having local motorsport anymore).

Looking forward to 2010.
Quote from de Souza :Hm just saw Di Grassi will be driving for Manor. Great news, he's probably the best young brazilian (yes, I know we're lacking... that's the price of not having local motorsport anymore).

Looking forward to 2010.

sauce?
He was on the local TV saying it.
HP please, not too much though..
Schumacher can kiss one of his records goodbye with that new points system.
Also, a driver needs to be a regular top 5'er or instead of being just regular to have a chance at the World Championship. Or am I wrong?
Any WC needs to be a regular top 3er, :P
I really don't get why there's a 2 points gap between 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th, while there's a 1 point gap between 6th and 7th

Meh, the rest of the system looks okay anyway...
It's a phail.

DO NOT WANT.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Maybe they had a prime number quota to meet?
I see someone mentioned the new points already. There's also some good news about stewards:
Quote :Friday’s WMSC meeting agreed a number of other changes for 2010, including the use of experienced former F1 drivers to assist stewards in decision making relating to race incidents. A permanent panel of three FIA stewards will now attend every Grand Prix, joined by an additional local steward at each race.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/12/10279.html
Quote from Senninha25 :Schumacher can kiss one of his records goodbye with that new points system.

Why? Hes back racing for Mercedes next year alongside Nico Hulkenberg! This will be awesome, can`t wait to see the rain master back on track..
Quote from lamerr :Why? Hes back racing for Mercedes next year alongside Nico Rosberg! This will be awesome, can`t wait to see the rain master back on track..

fixed

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG