The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :Thank you Formula One Management.......all vids are offline!

Yup, Bernie is working hard.
FFS, don't they realise that the pre season vids on you tube etc all help get us more excited about the coming season and as a result they help his viewing figures.

if they provided their own testing coverage online i could understand it but since they don't this is just a total "my toys and you can't play with them" by bernie
Quote from tinvek :FFS, don't they realise that the pre season vids on you tube etc all help get us more excited about the coming season and as a result they help his viewing figures.

if they provided their own testing coverage online i could understand it but since they don't this is just a total "my toys and you can't play with them" by bernie

Completely agree. I think it's stupid, after all, if it's a 3rd party camera and they've paid to be at the circuit to watch the cars, how can the FIA claim copyright infringement? That's what I don't get, unless they were using footage from FIA camera men (but I don't know because I didn't get chance to see the footage).
I think what Virgin GP has done is very wise. You don't get sponsors and investment if you haven't got a car on the grid like USF1 and Campos are facing. I think Manor's faith in CFD is more to do with the speed of car design than anything else. Just get their foot in the door.
Quote from BlueFlame :Completely agree. I think it's stupid, after all, if it's a 3rd party camera and they've paid to be at the circuit to watch the cars, how can the FIA claim copyright infringement? That's what I don't get, unless they were using footage from FIA camera men (but I don't know because I didn't get chance to see the footage).

They took off my videos when i went last year says on the back of the ticket you can't record anything.
Quote from BenjiMC :They took off my videos when i went last year says on the back of the ticket you can't record anything.

I see, quite stupid though if I'm honest... guess if someone uploads a video they are gonna wanna put it on something else that's not youtube.
"the new car - named T127 - carries the colours used by the legendary team back in the 1905s and 1960s."

never knew lotus were that old
Re: The Lotus... So teams are now allowed to paint the inside of the wheels? I'm sure I saw Merc using some blue paint on their wheels as well. Or have the teams always been allowed to paint and I never noticed?
It'd look nice with some wobbly web wheels.
well... it looks like the car is tearing off to pieces to shave some weight? XD

legal or not, bernie & fia would allow it since it's shummi's car
It's a panel that came apart when Schumi and Kobi hit each other on the track somwhere
good. he should stay with the red helmet. it's HIS red helmet, it has come to define him.

The livery of the car should be the team, and the helmet should be personal to the driver.

That's how I think it should be anyway.

and yes I know he had benneton colors before he switched to Ferrari colors, but it's completely up to him... I'd guess he considers the red helmet lucky now, just like how he wanted the numbers changed.
I think the flash of red goes really well with a silvery car.
Quote from J@tko :Quality comment on that video:

jj72rg (6 hours ago)
Marked as spam Reply

WTF, you use Rfactor as a presentation platform? How serious is this operation?

You spotted me.
Lotus looks awesome.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG