The online racing simulator
And......back on topic.......

The car pack, I think its a very good pack, was suprised by the GTR, handles very well, apart from the active diff modelling (something that the GT5p version does very well).

The Panamera is suprisingly competitive, for what it is, and the Lambo SV is a great car.

Love it, of course, you have to love Forza first to even think about getting an addon pack, for for 400MSP, I think its worth it.
I'm not sure about this. I don't think there's enough cars on the list that I'm all that interested in to fork out for it. I reckon the 458 is about the only one I'm bothered about, maybe the 599 too. Especially with money so tight after getting my RL car, I reckon I'll have to pass.

And whatever happened to the Wednesday Night Club idea?
Quote from danowat :And......back on topic.......

The car pack, I think its a very good pack, was suprised by the GTR, handles very well, apart from the active diff modelling (something that the GT5p version does very well).

The Panamera is suprisingly competitive, for what it is, and the Lambo SV is a great car.

Love it, of course, you have to love Forza first to even think about getting an addon pack, for for 400MSP, I think its worth it.

To add to this the Jag XFR is really nice to drive too! Had a quick race with it last night around Silverstone, it's very quick down the straights for what is a 4 door saloon!
Quote from Dajmin :I'm not sure about this. I don't think there's enough cars on the list that I'm all that interested in to fork out for it. I reckon the 458 is about the only one I'm bothered about, maybe the 599 too. Especially with money so tight after getting my RL car, I reckon I'll have to pass.

And whatever happened to the Wednesday Night Club idea?

I still have a shed load of points left over from the Coke giveaway!!!.

As for the WNC, it sorta died a death, but I am up for it, but not this week
Few pics off me again. I did have a REALLY nice picture of the 458, but i forgot how badly compressed red gets...

Also, if you guys don't mind. I would like your opinions about a car i am painting. I am doing a replica of the HSBC Jaguar F1 car from the 90's/00's. Basically, i would like to know what you guys think i should do with the base design. Should i keep it as is (i shall work on the red banding a little more however) or should i make the white and red design go onto the roof/bonnet? I don't wan't it to be too cluttered, as there will be alot of decals.

I'm thinking maybe just keep it as is, but do little details red/white? For example, note the spotlights on the bumper. Maybe i could do this sort of thing on other parts of the car, like the bonnet vents for example?

Thanks.

P.S Get the DLC if you don't have it. The Nissan GTR and the Ferrari 458 are absolutely awesome cars. Worth the 400 points alone imo!
has no-one played the 1vs100 stuff that is often on live?

You get free points for hardly doing anything.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

The front angle is alright, maybe wrap the green around the front wheel arches a little more, and for the rear end I think the green part should end at the rear spoiler, instead of coming back at the window, it makes a much nicer flow.

Red line could be double the thickness.
Thanks for the advice. When talking about the rear, do you mean bring the white and red part to the end of the spoiler, or go slightly above/below it?

I'm unsure about making the red part thicker (i will admit that it needs some work on the rear curve though as it thins out) as according to the 1:18 model i am copying off, it doesn't seem that thick, and real pictures seem to confirm this.

I will work on it some more later this evening and post up some progress pics. Right now, my priority is to get the basic design down. Most the decals are pretty simple, so won't take long.
Quote from danowat :And......back on topic.......

So wait....you had enough in game credits to be able to buy them all already????? i woulda thought the ferrari was quite expensive? Or do you now just own the cars you buy as DLC?
No, you still have to buy them in-game.

Dan may very well have enough to buy all the new DLC cars, but you can test drive them in Arcade Mode just like you could in FM2.

I'm thinking maybe just keep it as is, but do little details red/white? For example, note the spotlights on the bumper. Maybe i could do this sort of thing on other parts of the car, like the bonnet vents for example?

Thanks.

I like that paintjob, looks good. Does anyone else think the back of that jag kinda looks like the back of a ford mondeo tho..
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :No, you still have to buy them in-game.

Dan may very well have enough to buy all the new DLC cars, but you can test drive them in Arcade Mode just like you could in FM2.

I have about 7mil cr in game, I have brought half of the new cars, the rest I am happy with hotlapping in free drive mode, for now
Slight update on the XKR Paintjob. Any better?

(Ignore the high brightness of the pictures. There like this so i can show you guys the paintjob properly.)

Much better, IMO. The red line thickness seems to match the larger size of the car better, and the green area now matches the car's lines.
Thanks. I appreciate your C&C.

It still has alot more work to go into it, but I'm done for tonight. I shall work on the Logos again tomorrow and look at smoothing off the red/white area on the front bumper. I was going to do the main grill in red and white, but it's not possible unfortunately due to the mapping.
hmmm, in my opinion it looks a tad bland....i like how the white matches the shape of the car, but toward the back i think you should try something to make it a bit more exciting

cant put my finger on what you should do
Flames, skull and crossbones, naked chick, chrome.
naa, i was thinking a little green coming through, as if it was a giant stripe, but i am not sensing he wants it to be like that

maybe if in a portion it looks as the white is ripping and the green is coming through

or maybe just a small vinyl
I'm doing it as a Replica. The rear car does not have any green ripping through?

I will agree it does look bland at the moment though, but don't forget that it is no where near finished. It still has a long way to go.
can't tell until you put on the Becks logo, which is what made the Jaguar skin look really good. I'll say move the HSBC logo to a more prominent position as well, they are a major sponsor anyway.

The michellin logo at the front bumper should be moved down a tad so it doesn't touch the edge just below the headlight.

LOVE the back, reminds me of NFS Hot Pursuit days. Don't remember which car, but it was pretty long and was white. Loved it
no i mean maybe make it more exciting to make a little green look like it is ripping through (just came to mine, i dont really think it would be good :shrug
Looks real nice Nathan, I'll have a copy off you when its done, if you've got the DLC, do one for the XFR too, and I'll have one of them aswell!!!!
Oldschool rides ftw.

Forza photo quality...uberz
Attached images
lfs in forza.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG